- 3 hrs ago Vidya Balan's Shakuntala Devi Poster Look Is About Red Floral Sari And A Bob Hairdo
- 3 hrs ago Skincare Routine Step 4: Essence - What Is It And How To Use It
- 3 hrs ago World Patient Safety Day 2019: Significance And How Hospitals Ensure Patient Safety
- 4 hrs ago Tiger Shroff Stylishly Takes A Dig At War Co-star Hrithik Roshan With His Krrish Tee
- Sports Bizarre: 70-year-old man from Tamil Nadu expresses desire to marry PV Sindhu, threatens to kidnap her instead
- Technology JioFiber Effect: Hathway Launches Rs. 699 Broadband Plan But There's A Catch
- Movies Did Shahid Kapoor's Wife Mira Rajput Just Stir Up Controversy? Netizens Call Out Her Double Standard
- News JNUSU Election Results 2019: Left front bags all 4 central panel posts
- Automobiles Renault Kwid Facelift Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Over the years, Sonakshi Sinha has truly become a style diva. Be it traditional or western attire, the actress continues to wow us. Recently, she wore an outfit by Anamika Khanna for 'Kalank' promotions and gave us a break from traditional ensembles. The actress looked impressive and gave us styling goals. Let's decode her ensemble and look.
So, Sonakshi wore an asymmetrical cloak from the AK-OK collection of the designer. It was a white-hued jacket-inspired top that was accentuated by graphic prints in black, red, and pink hue. It was a statement piece, which she paired with flared black trousers. Now this was one of the most refreshing looks and Sonakshi looked a class apart.
She paired her attire with black sandals, which came from the label, Stoffa. She accessorised her look with oxidised chandelier earrings. The makeup was nude-toned and enhanced by a matte pink lip shade and light mascara accompanied by pink eye shadow. The sleek long tresses rounded out her avatar. Sonakshi Sinha totally looked stylish and exuded carefree vibes. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.