- 21 min ago Ananya Panday Stuns In A Tarun Tahiliani’s Hand-Embroidered Lehenga And It Is Pretty Unique
- 51 min ago Pooja Hedge’s Green Velvet Manish Malhotra Lehenga Will Help You Rock Winter Wedding
- 3 hrs ago How To Get Pink Lips Naturally At Home
- 3 hrs ago Are You Pregnant? 15 Symptoms To Watch Out For
- Sports Rohit Sharma: 'Batted in Super Over for first time, I was waiting for bowler to make mistake'
- News Akali Dal will support BJP in Delhi polls: J P Nadda
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In 2020
- Finance 6 Changes To Insurance Policies Effective From 1 February
- Movies Mission Mangal Director Jagan Shakti’s Medical Expenses Being Taken Care Of By Akshay Kumar?
- Technology Google To Add Live Transcription Feature To Its Translate App
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
If you are looking for some sari goals for an upcoming wedding function or festival, you should definitely take goals from Bollywood divas as they have been sporting a lot of sari looks these days. From events to movie promotions, the actresses have been making stunning statements in their gorgeous saris and we are absolutely loving it. The divas who wowed us recently were Sonakshi Sinha and Tara Sutaria.
Lately, Sonakshi Sinha and Tara Sutaria gave us major fashion inspiration with their blue-white checkered and ivory saris respectively. So, let us take a close look at their saris and decode it.
Sonakshi Sinha In A Blue-White Checkered Sari
For the recent promotional round of Dabangg 3, Sonakshi Sinha opted for a blue & white checkered sari by Masaba Gupta x Rhea Kapoor and looked pretty. Her lovely sari was accentuated by subtle floral accents and she draped the pallu of her sari with impeccable pleats. Styled by Mohit Rai, she paired it with a full-sleeved sweetheart neckline matching blouse that featured circular flounce at the end of the sleeves. The actress accessorised her look with a pair of silver-toned metallic ethnic earrings and matching ring by Ritika Sachdeva. She let loose her mid-parted sleek tresses and spruced up her look with filled brows, light-hued eye shadow, soft blush, and nudish-pink lip shade.
Tara Sutaria In An Ivory Sari
Tara Sutaria attended Armaan Jain's roka ceremony in a beautiful ivory sari, which came from Anjul Bhandari's collection. Her chikankari sari was accentuated by intricate mukaish work and featured embellished gold marori border. Styled by Maneka Harisinghani, the actress draped the pallu in a nivi style and teamed it with a matching sleeveless blouse. She accessorised her look with a pair of gold-toned earrings, metallic bangles, and rings by Roopa Vohra Fine Jewellery. The diva let loose her mid-parted highlighted curled locks. Slight contouring marked by filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, glittering eye shadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade elevated her look. The tiny silver bindi upped Tara's ethnic look.
We really liked Sonakshi Sinha and Tara Sutaria's sari looks. What do you think about their saris? Do let us know in the comment section.