- 1 hr ago Man Finds Wedding Ring Atop A Carrot 3 Years After It Went Missing
- 2 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas & Sophie Turner Proves That Sisters Who Slay Together Stay Together
- 2 hrs ago Did You Know That Exposure To Pesticides Can Lead To Depression?
- 3 hrs ago 15 Inspirational Quotes By Nelson Mandela
- Automobiles 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Update Launched In India— Receives New Features & Safety Equipment
- Sports Imam-ul-Haq averages over 54 in ODIs & isn't a nepotism product
- News Govt admits unemployment figures were leaked, terms issue 'serious'
- Movies Rashmika Mandanna Doesn’t Want To Be Any Director’s Puppet! ‘I Might Only Last For Few Years’
- Technology Reliance Jio Offers Cheaper Plans Than its Rivals: Report
- Finance Model Tenancy Act To Give A Fillip To Rental Housing: Here's A Fine Print
- Education DU JAT Result 2019 Released: Check Direct Links And Final Answer Key
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Spring is in the air for Sonakshi Sinha, but this time, the actress wore a quintessential spring dress, dipped in the colours of autumn. It was most definitely a floral dress but this dress of hers seemed apt for light winters also. Perhaps, it was the silhouette and the hues, which made it more autumn and winter worthy.
Her attire blended structural with asymmetrical and came from the label Massimo Dutti. It was a full-sleeved dress with a sharp neckline and a crisp bodice. The bodice of the dress was accentuated by a bold black-hued bow belt, which we thought contrasted with hues and prints of the dress. The skirt of her dress was pleated but had a whiff of a flowy touch. It was also updated with an asymmetrical hemline.
Coming to the patterns and hue, Sonakshi's dress featured a black-hued background. It was updated with myriad muted-toned pink and green floral patterns. We thought her dress looked sophisticated and clearly was an all-occasion dress.
She paired her dress with beige-hued pumps that came from the label, Monrow. She also spruced up her look with a delicate pendant necklace from Azotiique by Varun Raheja. Sonakshi's makeup was nude and the middle-parted wavy tresses completed her look.
So, how did you find Sonakshi Sinha's dress? Let us know in the comment section.