TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- On April 11 Sri Lankan Police Were Warned About Attacks On 11 Churches
- IPL 2019: RCB vs CSK — Highlights
- Aston Martin Vantage V12 Zagato Heritage Twins Revealed
- Kangana's Sister MOCKS At Deepika Padukone's Depression
- Millions Using 123456 As Password On Sensitive Accounts: Reports
- Credit Cards Against Bank Fixed Deposits: Know All About Them
- Ayurveda For Celiac Disease
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Soha Ali Khan was the latest showstopper on the third day of the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week Winter-Festive 2018. She graced the ramp for Shanti, Kanika Goyal, and Poochki, which was featured by The Platform and presented by Smartwater.
Her outfit was an interesting example of colour-blocking and floral inspiration was also beautifully presented on her ensemble. She wore a high-neck top and paired it with a skirt and a long coat. Soha wore a tight blouse with a structured bodice. Her top was highlighted by sheer accents and intricate ivory prints.
She teamed it with an A-line skirt that was enhanced by a slight front slit and was splashed in a luxuriant blue shade and accentuated by classy nature-inspired inspiration. The patterns were dipped in forest green hue. Soha casually draped a sleeveless black-coloured coat that had subtle metallic accents. The coat gave her spring-worthy outfit, a winter wear feel.
Soha paired her ensemble with smart black-coloured block heels. Her makeup was minimally done and her middle-parted ponytail complemented her look.
So, how did you find Soha Ali Khan's showstopper attire? Let us know in the comment section.