Soha Ali Khan was the latest showstopper on the third day of the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week Winter-Festive 2018. She graced the ramp for Shanti, Kanika Goyal, and Poochki, which was featured by The Platform and presented by Smartwater.
Her outfit was an interesting example of colour-blocking and floral inspiration was also beautifully presented on her ensemble. She wore a high-neck top and paired it with a skirt and a long coat. Soha wore a tight blouse with a structured bodice. Her top was highlighted by sheer accents and intricate ivory prints.
She teamed it with an A-line skirt that was enhanced by a slight front slit and was splashed in a luxuriant blue shade and accentuated by classy nature-inspired inspiration. The patterns were dipped in forest green hue. Soha casually draped a sleeveless black-coloured coat that had subtle metallic accents. The coat gave her spring-worthy outfit, a winter wear feel.
Soha paired her ensemble with smart black-coloured block heels. Her makeup was minimally done and her middle-parted ponytail complemented her look.
So, how did you find Soha Ali Khan's showstopper attire? Let us know in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Inside Story Of How Siddaramaiah Led The Operation Against Operation Lotus
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- 10 Interesting Facts Of The Indian Budget
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Six Important Things That Make You Lucky And Happy
- Visit Yanam — The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- This Is The Craziest Thing Ranveer Has Done For Deepika