We are absolutely blown away by Soha Ali Khan's ethnic avatar. This gorgeous woman looked like a million dollar at a launch event. The 'Rang De Basanti' actress literally had us going gaga with her graceful style and gave us huge fashion inspiration.
What we really loved was her fusion attire, which was dreamy and at the same time looked very practical and fuss-free. Her sari-inspired outfit was dipped in shimmery mint-green hue and well the diva had us drooling all over.
The bodice of Soha's attire was quarter-sleeved and pretty structural. Her blouse was enhanced by an array of floral prints that actually made the attire look lovelier. The bottom-half of her ensemble was quite asymmetrical and had a metallic touch to it; perfect for cocktail parties and other such formal occasions.
The sari pallu-like drape made her fusion outfit look even more interesting. We liked the pleats on it and the intricate and sleek ruffle feature on the border other than the beautiful flower-shaped motifs. That drape certainly made her ensemble very dramatic and we are crushing over her look.
Soha's golden jhoomkis went perfectly well with her attire and side-parted hair was neatly done by her hairstylist. However, we thought she would have looked a shade better had Saif's sister sported a baby pink coloured pointed sandals instead of those light golden coloured ones.
But, overall, we were left amazeballed. We actually find Soha Ali Khan better in traditional clothes and well, she slayed it again.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Stranded In No Man’s Land; Probe On To Ascertain How 31 Rohingyas Crossed Over
- Double Digit Salary Hike This Year In India; Most In Asia
- Gigapixel And Terapixel Imaging — Explained
- India vs New Zealand — The Highs And Lows
- Maruti Ertiga To Come In A Luxury-Focussed 6-Seater Format — An Ideal Business Companion?
- PM Modi Reacts To Kartik Aaryan's 'Backfie' Photo!
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- How To Cover Up A Tattoo With Make-up?