- 8 hrs ago 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- 12 hrs ago Floral- Perfect! Pooja Hegde’s Pink Traditional Outfit Is Ideal For Upcoming Festive Occasions
- 14 hrs ago From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- 17 hrs ago Upma Recipe: How To Make It At Home
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Automobiles Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
We are absolutely blown away by Soha Ali Khan's ethnic avatar. This gorgeous woman looked like a million dollar at a launch event. The 'Rang De Basanti' actress literally had us going gaga with her graceful style and gave us huge fashion inspiration.
What we really loved was her fusion attire, which was dreamy and at the same time looked very practical and fuss-free. Her sari-inspired outfit was dipped in shimmery mint-green hue and well the diva had us drooling all over.
The bodice of Soha's attire was quarter-sleeved and pretty structural. Her blouse was enhanced by an array of floral prints that actually made the attire look lovelier. The bottom-half of her ensemble was quite asymmetrical and had a metallic touch to it; perfect for cocktail parties and other such formal occasions.
The sari pallu-like drape made her fusion outfit look even more interesting. We liked the pleats on it and the intricate and sleek ruffle feature on the border other than the beautiful flower-shaped motifs. That drape certainly made her ensemble very dramatic and we are crushing over her look.
Soha's golden jhoomkis went perfectly well with her attire and side-parted hair was neatly done by her hairstylist. However, we thought she would have looked a shade better had Saif's sister sported a baby pink coloured pointed sandals instead of those light golden coloured ones.
But, overall, we were left amazeballed. We actually find Soha Ali Khan better in traditional clothes and well, she slayed it again.