Lately, Saif Ali Khan's sister, Soha has been giving us a lot of fusion-wear ideas. She has been playing with pastel hues and seems to know her style too well. Last time, she dazzled us in a sari-inspired mint green fusion wear and this time, she went for a salwar-kameez like attire.
The 'Rang De Basanti' actress was a peach perfection in a Sonam Luthria attire. Styled by Neha Bijlaney, the actress sported a shirt style tunic top that was subtly adorned with white-dot-like prints. The diva teamed her short kurti with matching dhoti pants like a pro. This particular combination wouldn't have suited everyone but on Soha, this pairing looked awesome.
We also loved the silver work on Soha's bottoms, as it accentuated her attire to a large extent. Soha draped the light dupatta very smartly. She didn't let the dupatta overpower her attire and, at the same time, she was able to flaunt her dupatta quite well. While, her fusion wear was plain peach hued, her dupatta was beautifully embroidered and those trinkets attached at the tip of her dupatta were certainly eye-catching.
Her silver earrings by Firdaus added to the glam quotient and she colour coordinated her jewellery with pointed silver pumps. We also thought her pink lip shade and side-parted tresses made her look lovely.
We are impressed with Soha Ali Khan Pataudi again, are you too?
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood