- 5 hrs ago Global Citizen Live: Anil Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan, Kiara Advani, Hrithik Roshan To Participate
- 7 hrs ago R.1 COVID-19 Variant: Everything You Need To Know
- 8 hrs ago What Is Bipolar Disorder? Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatments And Prevention
- 8 hrs ago Leading Short Video App Josh And MASH Project Foundation Collaborate To Launch #HungerHarega Challenge
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 2
- News TMC to contest Goa Assembly polls, will declare CM candidate: O'Brien
- Sports Durand Cup: Bengaluru FC overcome gritty Army Green to enter semis
- Finance 2 Equity Mutual Funds Rated 1 By CRISIL To Initiate SIP In 2021
- Automobiles TVS Gearing Up For The Launch Of A New Scooter On October 7th; Rumours Point Towards Jupiter 125
- Movies Akshay Kumar Shares Heart-Melting Picture With Nitara On Her Birthday
- Education UPSC CSE 2020: IAS Topper Tina Dabi’s Sister Ria Dabi Gets Rank 15 In Civil Services Exam
- Technology Realme V11s 5G With Dimensity 810 Launched; What's Different From Standard Realme V11?
Be it films or fashion appearances, actress Sobhita Dhulipala never takes a backseat in putting her best foot forward and that's the reason she is always in the limelight. From events to covershoots, the diva leaves no stone unturned in making heads turn when it comes to fashion. No doubt, she always come up with some unique and wow outfits from her wardrobe that leaves us speechless.
Recently, Sobhita kickstarted 2020 with a lovely photoshoot as she turned covergirl for Just Urbane magazine. Dressed in a pretty yellow gown, the diva was a vision. So, let us take a close look at her gown and decode it.
View this post on Instagram
Like a butterfly she fits between the reel and the real. Kicking off 2020 with the smoldering Sobhita Dhulipala (@sobhitad) Publisher: @theabhikulkarni Shoot Direction: @chahat.dalal Art Direction: @jatinjoshii Photography: @dabbooratnani Words: @sho_orion Styling: @eshaamiin1 Hair and Makeup: @jeanclaudebiguineindia Location: @angriyacruiseship Celebrity PR agency: @hypenq_pr ________________________________________ #sobhitadhulipala #justurbane #evolvedman #justurbanecover #ghoststories #netflixindia #madeinheaven #ramanraghav #bardofblood #dabbooratnani
A post shared by Just Urbane | Magazine (@justurbane) on
Sobhita Dhulipala wooed us with a cut-sleeved backless sunshine yellow gown. Styled by Eshaa Amiin, her yellow number featured sharp pleats on the bodice and thigh-high front slit, whichgave her attire a bold effect. The Ghost Stories actress posed beautifully in her long gorgeous gown and looked like a butterfly. She accessorised her look with a silver-toned neckpiece and ring.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proprtion of foundation and concealer, she sightly contoured her face, jawline, and back. Filled brows, kohled eyes, light-hued eye shadow, highlighted cheekbones, and glossy pink lip shade spruced up her look. Sobhita pulled her urly tresses at one side and gave an intense look.
We really liked Sobhita Dhulipala's yellow gown. What do you think about it? Do let us know in the comment section.