- 1 hr ago Masaba Masaba: The Engaging Trailer Gives A Peek Into The Success And Struggles Of Masaba Gupta
- 1 hr ago Happy 74th Independence Day 2020: Ways To Celebrate This Day During This Pandemic
- 3 hrs ago 15 Foods That May Help Prevent The Common Cold
- 3 hrs ago 5 Effective Remedies For Acne On Nose
- Technology OnePlus Nord Next Sale Date Announced; To Be Available Via Amazon Next Week
- News ‘Nation is indebted to corona warriors’: President Kovind on I-Day eve
- Movies Asha Negi Dons A Completely New Avatar For Abhay 2!
- Sports WWE SummerSlam 2020: A glimpse at 10 glorious moments from the decade
- Automobiles Kia Sonet Variants, Dimensions & Engine Specs Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- Finance Form 26AS: Hotel Bills, Medical Insurance Premium Over Rs. 20000 Etc To Show In Your ITR
- Education Independence Day Q And A: Test Your Knowledge On The Indian Independence Struggle
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
Be it films or fashion appearances, actress Sobhita Dhulipala never takes a backseat in putting her best foot forward and that's the reason she is always in the limelight. From events to covershoots, the diva leaves no stone unturned in making heads turn when it comes to fashion. No doubt, she always come up with some unique and wow outfits from her wardrobe that leaves us speechless.
Recently, Sobhita kickstarted 2020 with a lovely photoshoot as she turned covergirl for Just Urbane magazine. Dressed in a pretty yellow gown, the diva was a vision. So, let us take a close look at her gown and decode it.
View this post on Instagram
Like a butterfly she fits between the reel and the real. Kicking off 2020 with the smoldering Sobhita Dhulipala (@sobhitad) Publisher: @theabhikulkarni Shoot Direction: @chahat.dalal Art Direction: @jatinjoshii Photography: @dabbooratnani Words: @sho_orion Styling: @eshaamiin1 Hair and Makeup: @jeanclaudebiguineindia Location: @angriyacruiseship Celebrity PR agency: @hypenq_pr ________________________________________ #sobhitadhulipala #justurbane #evolvedman #justurbanecover #ghoststories #netflixindia #madeinheaven #ramanraghav #bardofblood #dabbooratnani
A post shared by Just Urbane | Magazine (@justurbane) on
Sobhita Dhulipala wooed us with a cut-sleeved backless sunshine yellow gown. Styled by Eshaa Amiin, her yellow number featured sharp pleats on the bodice and thigh-high front slit, whichgave her attire a bold effect. The Ghost Stories actress posed beautifully in her long gorgeous gown and looked like a butterfly. She accessorised her look with a silver-toned neckpiece and ring.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proprtion of foundation and concealer, she sightly contoured her face, jawline, and back. Filled brows, kohled eyes, light-hued eye shadow, highlighted cheekbones, and glossy pink lip shade spruced up her look. Sobhita pulled her urly tresses at one side and gave an intense look.
We really liked Sobhita Dhulipala's yellow gown. What do you think about it? Do let us know in the comment section.