The super stunning Shruti Haasan was the first showstopper on the day four of the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week Winter-Festive 2018. The actress sashayed down the ramp for Saaksha & Kinni's Winter/Festive 2018 collection, 'Raas'. Their collection celebrated the madness born through dancing without reservations. It was a homage to the women reveling in Raas.
Their ensembles focused on asymmetrical western silhouettes, a mix of quirky prints, and incredible twists given to simple attires. Shruti's outfit of the day was also unstructured and quite evidently articulated the freedom of movement. It was a voluminous ensemble that was dipped in earthy tone and featured exaggerated kaftan-styled sleeves.
There was a playful innocence to her attire and it was enhanced by triple layers, which were flared and had metallic accents. Her full-sleeved attire was also teamed with a sleek earthy-hued string, which was tied around the waist of her dress. The hand-woven belt gave her attire a tad bit of structure and helped make the dress slightly figure-hugging.
This dress of Shruti Haasan's was futuristic and was definitely meant for the autumn season. Her footwear was not visible and she kept her look jewellery-free. Shruti kept her sleek long tresses middle-parted and the bold red lip shade completed her look.
Well, we must say Saaksha & Kinni's collection was refreshing and definitely was a tribute to the free-spirited ladies, who love to dance like nobody is watching.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?