The super stunning Shruti Haasan was the first showstopper on the day four of the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week Winter-Festive 2018. The actress sashayed down the ramp for Saaksha & Kinni's Winter/Festive 2018 collection, 'Raas'. Their collection celebrated the madness born through dancing without reservations. It was a homage to the women reveling in Raas.
Their ensembles focused on asymmetrical western silhouettes, a mix of quirky prints, and incredible twists given to simple attires. Shruti's outfit of the day was also unstructured and quite evidently articulated the freedom of movement. It was a voluminous ensemble that was dipped in earthy tone and featured exaggerated kaftan-styled sleeves.
There was a playful innocence to her attire and it was enhanced by triple layers, which were flared and had metallic accents. Her full-sleeved attire was also teamed with a sleek earthy-hued string, which was tied around the waist of her dress. The hand-woven belt gave her attire a tad bit of structure and helped make the dress slightly figure-hugging.
This dress of Shruti Haasan's was futuristic and was definitely meant for the autumn season. Her footwear was not visible and she kept her look jewellery-free. Shruti kept her sleek long tresses middle-parted and the bold red lip shade completed her look.
Well, we must say Saaksha & Kinni's collection was refreshing and definitely was a tribute to the free-spirited ladies, who love to dance like nobody is watching.
- Want Simple Festive Wear Ideas? Take Lessons from Kajol
- Twinkle Khanna's Nature-Inspired Dress Is A Classic And You Need To Buy It
- Anushka Sharma In This Benarasi Sari At Smita Patil Memorial Award Is A Picture Of Pure Elegance
- Bhagyashree & Manisha Koirala Donned Graceful Saris And Gave Us Our Pic Of The Day
- When It Comes To Separates, There Is Nobody Who Nails It Better Than Shilpa Shetty Kundra
- Shraddha Kapoor's Wrap Dress Will Make You Want To Wear Stripes All Day