- 7 hrs ago 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- 7 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 1: Orange Make-up Looks To Celebrate Colour Of The Day
- 8 hrs ago Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment
- 9 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Karishma Tanna And Others Gave Us Casual Fashion Goals At This Event
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 101: UP Yoddha Vs Tamil Thalaivas: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies CONTROVERSIAL: Urvashi Rautela Breaks Silence On Her ‘INAPPROPRIATE VIDEO’ With Boney Kapoor
- Technology Redmi 8A Price In India Leaks Ahead Of Launch
- News US visit will present India as global leader: PM Modi
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Deepika Padukone and Shraddha Kapoor were recently spotted at the airport. While Shraddha flaunted a casual airport outfit, Deepika went for another experimental number. They totally inspired us to step up our fashion game and look our stylish best at the airport. Let's find out what these divas wore.
Headed to some chilly location? If yes, Shraddha Kapoor has an outfit suggestion for you. The actress, whose airport style is usually sporty, donned a pink tee and paired it with edgy high-waist denim trousers. She also draped a grey woolen shawl with her ensemble, which enhanced the comfort quotient. The actress teamed her attire with white sports shoes and wore classy spectacles. The make-up was dewy with a bright pink lip shade and the impeccable ponytail completed her airport look.
Deepika Padukone's airport fashion game is absolutely getting stronger. Styled by Shaleena Nathani, the diva looked classy in her all-black airport ensemble. She wore a black leather jacket and paired it with an elegant black dress. The actress wore black boots and carried a black bag with her. Deepika wore dark round-framed shades and the make-up was enhanced by a pink lip shade. The middle-parted hairdo rounded out her avatar.
So, whose airport look you liked more? Let us know that in the comment section.