- 10 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Flaunt Party Outfits At This Party
- 11 hrs ago On Zeenat Aman's Birthday, The Actress Whose Fashion Was Beyond The Conformist Narrative
- 11 hrs ago Copaiba Oil: Health Benefits, Risks And How To Use
- 12 hrs ago Urvashi Rautela's Perfect Glossy Pout And Pretty Half Updo Hairstyle Are Something You Can't Miss
- Technology List of Upcoming Xiaomi Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News JNU protests: Delhi Police registers FIRs; JNUSU says no action should be taken against protesters
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Deepika Padukone and Shraddha Kapoor were recently spotted at the airport. While Shraddha flaunted a casual airport outfit, Deepika went for another experimental number. They totally inspired us to step up our fashion game and look our stylish best at the airport. Let's find out what these divas wore.
Headed to some chilly location? If yes, Shraddha Kapoor has an outfit suggestion for you. The actress, whose airport style is usually sporty, donned a pink tee and paired it with edgy high-waist denim trousers. She also draped a grey woolen shawl with her ensemble, which enhanced the comfort quotient. The actress teamed her attire with white sports shoes and wore classy spectacles. The make-up was dewy with a bright pink lip shade and the impeccable ponytail completed her airport look.
Deepika Padukone's airport fashion game is absolutely getting stronger. Styled by Shaleena Nathani, the diva looked classy in her all-black airport ensemble. She wore a black leather jacket and paired it with an elegant black dress. The actress wore black boots and carried a black bag with her. Deepika wore dark round-framed shades and the make-up was enhanced by a pink lip shade. The middle-parted hairdo rounded out her avatar.
So, whose airport look you liked more? Let us know that in the comment section.