- 5 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 5 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 6 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- 6 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha, Rajkummar Rao, And Ranveer Singh Perfectly Present Small-Town Casual Fashion
- News Airtel, Vodafone, Idea removes cap on free outgoing calls to other networks
- Technology OnePlus Exporting 5G Smartphones From India: Report
- Movies Prithviraj To Take A Break From Cinema!
- Sports ATK reclaim top spot in Indian Super League
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
About last week, we saw Shraddha Kapoor making a statement at the airport with her green pantsuit. And now, the latest celeb to don a green powersuit was none other than her colleague, Alia Bhatt. Recently, Alia was spotted at the airport with Ranbir Kapoor. The actress looked classy and gave us a major outfit goal. Well, we thought, both Shraddha and Alia gave us refreshing hue to look forward to. They made a strong case for green pantsuits. Let's decode their outfits and looks.
Shraddha Kapoor, who has the most unconventional yet simplest airport outfits, surprised us with this green pantsuit. The hue absolutely caught our attention and Shraddha looked smart as ever in it. Her attire consisted of a green structured blazer, a white top, and straight-fit green pants. Shraddha paired her ensemble with white sports shoes, in order to elevate the comfort quotient. Her look was minimally done and the make-up was dewy with contoured cheekbones and a glossy lip shade. The sleek tresses rounded out her airport avatar.
Alia Bhatt also looked classy and gave us a boss lady look with this pantsuit of hers. The actress notched up her fashion game with this green pantsuit. She wore a white top and teamed it with a minty green jacket and button-down casual flared pants. Alia paired her ensemble with beige pencil heels and accessorised her look with white cat-eyed frames, which suited her look. The make-up was marked by a pink lip shade and the side-swept tresses completed her airport avatar.
So, whose green pantsuit wowed you more? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.