- 25 min ago Nobel Winners 2019: Amul Honours Abhijit Banerjee And Esther Duflo With It's Doodle
- 56 min ago Deepika Padukone Impresses With Her Dramatic Black Outfits For Harper's Bazaar US Covershoot
- 1 hr ago Spinal Disc Problem: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis & Treatment
- 1 hr ago Pranjal Patil, First Blind Woman IAS Officer Takes The Charge Of Sub-Collector At Thiruvananthpuram
- Automobiles UP Politician Attempts Using A Gun To Clear Traffic; Gets Roughed Up By The Public
- Technology RedmiBook AMD Ryzen Edition Details Unveiled Ahead Of Launch
- Sports ISL feature: NorthEast United: Staying together, through thick and thin
- Finance Mahurat Trading 2019: Exchanges To Remain Open On 27 October For 1-Hour
- Movies IT'S OFFICIAL! Alia Bhatt To Star In Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Gangubai Kathiawadi; Release Date Out!
- News Why not Nobel prize for China for poverty alleviation asks Chinese netizens
- Travel 8 Romantic Getaways Near Mumbai: From Hill Sations To Beaches
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Alia Bhatt's upcoming movie, 'Kalank' is soon to be released and the actress has been giving us oodles of fashion goals with the promotion of her movie. She looked gorgeous in her sari, which was by Tarun Tahiliani and the actress pulled it off gracefully. Let's decode her attire and look of the day.
So, Alia draped a sari, which was accentuated by pink and green hue. Her ensemble was intricately patterned and as such, was adorned with an interplay of prints. It was an awe-inspiring sari that was accentuated by a metallic touch. Alia looked classy in her sari and teamed it with a sleeveless red blouse, which was also meticulously printed.
She accessorised her look with a maangtikka, which was studded with a precious stone. The makeup was notched up by dewy tones and highlighted by a pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and light mascara accompanied by glossy pink eye shadow. The middle-parted ponytail rounded out her ethnic avatar. So, what do you think about Alia Bhatt's outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.