- 2 hrs ago Labyrinthitis: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 2 hrs ago Can Diabetics Donate Blood? Everything You Need To Know
- 3 hrs ago Q-Rious 2019: A Corporate Networking Event For LGBTQ+ Community Is Going To Be Held In Delhi
- 3 hrs ago Malavika Mohanan Makes Us Want To Up Our Dress Game With Casual Outfits
- Sports WWE Superstar Charlotte Flair takes special dance lesson from Bollywood actor Varun Dhawan - Watch
- News Sikkim State Lotteries Diwali Bumper: Small Businessman from WB wins first prize of Rs 5 Crore
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 46 - Will Mahira and Paras be the next duo to part ways in the Bigg Boss house?
- Finance Why Did Bharti Airtel Shares Gain In Trade On Friday Despite Massive Q2 Loss?
- Travel Jabalpur - A Dream Destination For All Seasons
- Technology Vodafone Idea's ARPU Declines To Rs.107 During Q2FY20
- Automobiles Jawa Perak Launched In India At Rs 1.94 Lakh: New Bobber-Style Jawa To Rival RE Classic 350
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
Alia Bhatt looked pretty in her dress, which she wore for the 'Kalank' screening. She looked awesome and gave us a party outfit goal. With this dress, she upped her fashion quotient and her styling was also beautifully done. Let's decode her ensemble and look.
So, Alia wore a deep-necked number, which was feminine and chic. It was intricately-done number that was adorned with subtle floral prints and beautiful net details. This sleeveless attire of hers was flowy and was enhanced by a breezy silhouette. She also paired her dress with a denim jacket, which we thought was a great styling tip. Alia teamed her dress with yellow-hued strappy heels, which went well with her number.
She kept her look jewellery-free and the makeup was enhanced by dewy touches. Her makeup was marked by a pink lip shade, subtle kohl, and accentuated cheekbones. The vintage side-swept hairdo rounded out her gorgeous avatar. Alia was a vision in her dress. So, what do you think about Alia's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.