- 30 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Katrina Kaif Owns The Green Carpet With Her Shimmering Deep Red Gown
- 34 min ago Women With Short Height Can Totally Relate To These 7 Annoying Problems
- 1 hr ago Disha Patani Looks Ravishing In Green Eye Make-up Look; Here Is How You Can Get This Look
- 1 hr ago Narendra Modi's 69th Birthday:Check Out How Twitter Is Wishing Prime Minister
- Technology Google Pixel 4 Slated To Launch On October 15; 90Hz Display, SD 855 Expected
- Movies After Refusing To Promote Sye Raa, Nayanthara Agrees To Attend Bigil Audio Launch
- News Godavari boat tragedy: Death toll goes up to 12 as search ops resume
- Sports BCCI ACU chief calls for match-fixing law, legalised betting to contain corruption
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Jimny SUV Will Not Launch In India Anytime Soon: Here’s Why
- Finance Why Index Stocks May Not Be The Best Bet To Make Stellar Returns?
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Alia Bhatt looked pretty in her dress, which she wore for the 'Kalank' screening. She looked awesome and gave us a party outfit goal. With this dress, she upped her fashion quotient and her styling was also beautifully done. Let's decode her ensemble and look.
So, Alia wore a deep-necked number, which was feminine and chic. It was intricately-done number that was adorned with subtle floral prints and beautiful net details. This sleeveless attire of hers was flowy and was enhanced by a breezy silhouette. She also paired her dress with a denim jacket, which we thought was a great styling tip. Alia teamed her dress with yellow-hued strappy heels, which went well with her number.
She kept her look jewellery-free and the makeup was enhanced by dewy touches. Her makeup was marked by a pink lip shade, subtle kohl, and accentuated cheekbones. The vintage side-swept hairdo rounded out her gorgeous avatar. Alia was a vision in her dress. So, what do you think about Alia's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.