- 1 hr ago Why Bats Themselves Don’t Get Infected By Viruses?
- 2 hrs ago Yoga During Lockdown: 15 Yoga Poses To Combat Stress And Anxiety
- 2 hrs ago 10 Tips To Make Trimming Your Eyebrows At Home Less Painful When You Cannot Visit The Parlour
- 3 hrs ago Risks Associated With Too Much Use Of Hand Sanitiser
- Sports Premier League clubs lobby players to take 30 percent pay hit
- Movies Anurag Kashyap Gets Trolled As He Takes A Dig At PM Narendra Modi's Initiative To Light Lamps
- News COVID-19: Curfew-like 48-hour total shutdown in Bhubaneswar, Bhadrak and Cuttack
- Technology Asus ROG Laptops With Dual Display, GeForce RTX 2080 Launched
- Automobiles Kia Sonet Interiors Spied With Flat Bottom Steering Wheel Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Goa In April
- Finance COVID-19: Beware Of Fake UPI IDs While Donating To PM-CARES Fund
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
Alia Bhatt looked pretty in her dress, which she wore for the 'Kalank' screening. She looked awesome and gave us a party outfit goal. With this dress, she upped her fashion quotient and her styling was also beautifully done. Let's decode her ensemble and look.
So, Alia wore a deep-necked number, which was feminine and chic. It was intricately-done number that was adorned with subtle floral prints and beautiful net details. This sleeveless attire of hers was flowy and was enhanced by a breezy silhouette. She also paired her dress with a denim jacket, which we thought was a great styling tip. Alia teamed her dress with yellow-hued strappy heels, which went well with her number.
She kept her look jewellery-free and the makeup was enhanced by dewy touches. Her makeup was marked by a pink lip shade, subtle kohl, and accentuated cheekbones. The vintage side-swept hairdo rounded out her gorgeous avatar. Alia was a vision in her dress. So, what do you think about Alia's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.