- Technology Honor V30 Leaked Renders Confirms Dual Punch-Hole Selfie Camera: Launch Set For November 26
- Sports Chris Lynn smashes 30-ball 91 in T10 League after KKR release him; Yuvraj Singh criticises IPL franchise's 'bad call'
- Automobiles Volkswagen T-Roc Spotted Testing In India For The First Time Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- News SC to hear petitions filed by ‘The Kashmir Times’ editor and Cong leader
- Movies Hrithik Roshan's Dancing Video As A Kid Goes Viral; Netizens Can't Get Enough Of His Awesome Moves!
- Finance How To Buy Fastag From SBI?
- Travel Igatpuri – A Perfect Travel Destination
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Alia Bhatt has been actively promoting her multi-starrer movie, 'Kalank' these days and her latest promotional tour was at a University in Jaipur. This time, she was with Varun Dhawan and opted for a traditional ensemble. She went for a bright pink attire, which was by Nidhi Tholia. Let's decode her outfit and look of the day.
So, Alia looked pretty in her pink attire, which consisted of a flared kurta and she paired it with voluminous bottoms. Her kurta was full-sleeved and adorned with vibrant floral accents and the bottoms were accentuated by a ruffled touch. Alia also draped a dupatta, which was notched up by silver accents.
The prolific actress teamed her outfit with embellished silver sandals, which went well with her outfit. She accessorised her look with oxidised silver jhumkis, which were elaborate and came from Silverline Jewellery. The makeup was marked by a pink lip shade, well-defined kohl, and a small bindi. The impeccable bun rounded out her traditional avatar. So, what do you think about Alia's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.