- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2020: Upto 30% Offers On Laptops
- News Shopian encounter: Army finds ‘prima facie’ evidence against troops for misusing powers under AFSPA
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi To Join Kamal Haasan-Lokesh Kanagaraj Project?
- Finance RITES Announces Share Buyback Worth Up To Rs 257 Crore
- Sports Stuart Binny wife Mayanti Langer blessed with a baby boy, anchor reveals why she isn't participating in IPL 2020
- Education JEE Main Paper 2 Result 2020 Declared For B.Arch. & B. Planning
- Automobiles Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Alia Bhatt looked gorgeous in her traditional ensemble, which was designed by Anita Dongre. She wore this absolutely delicate attire for the latest round of 'Kalank' promotions. Her attire boasted the Rajasthani and Assamese sensibilities. Her makeup was also beautifully done and the styling was also meticulous. Let's decode her ensemble and look.
So, Alia sported an ethnic ensemble, which consisted of a short kurta and flared bottoms. Her attire was enhanced by Assamese silk and the signature gota patti work of the designer. The attire was elaborated by intricate motifs and we thought, her ensemble was perfect for a festive occasion. Alia looked graceful as ever and she draped a lightweight dupatta, which was intricately done too and complemented her attire.
She teamed her outfit with silver sandals, which went well with her look and were by Aprajita Toor. Alia accessorised her look with elaborate jhumkis, which accentuated her look. The makeup was dewy-toned and highlighted by a deep red lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl with pink eye shadow. The middle-parted wavy tresses rounded out her traditional avatar. So far, this was Alia's best look for the 'Kalank' promotions. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.