TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Traders In Terrorists’ Clothing: Suspending LoC Trade A Much Needed Decision
- IPL 2019: RCB Vs KXIP — Highlights
- Petrol, Diesel Prices Left Unchanged As Crude Oil Price Softens Overseas
- Ather Energy Launch In Chennai: Date Revealed
- OnePlus 7 Pro Costs Shockingly Higher Than The OnePlus 6T
- Katrina Gets Extremely Emotional; Posts A Heartfelt Message
- What Is Moxibustion Therapy?
- Trip To Mirzapur
Alia Bhatt looked gorgeous in her traditional ensemble, which was designed by Anita Dongre. She wore this absolutely delicate attire for the latest round of 'Kalank' promotions. Her attire boasted the Rajasthani and Assamese sensibilities. Her makeup was also beautifully done and the styling was also meticulous. Let's decode her ensemble and look.
So, Alia sported an ethnic ensemble, which consisted of a short kurta and flared bottoms. Her attire was enhanced by Assamese silk and the signature gota patti work of the designer. The attire was elaborated by intricate motifs and we thought, her ensemble was perfect for a festive occasion. Alia looked graceful as ever and she draped a lightweight dupatta, which was intricately done too and complemented her attire.
She teamed her outfit with silver sandals, which went well with her look and were by Aprajita Toor. Alia accessorised her look with elaborate jhumkis, which accentuated her look. The makeup was dewy-toned and highlighted by a deep red lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl with pink eye shadow. The middle-parted wavy tresses rounded out her traditional avatar. So far, this was Alia's best look for the 'Kalank' promotions. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.