- 3 hrs ago Dandiya Night With Leslie Lewis And DJ Vipul Khurana, Phoenix Marketcity Bengaluru On 28th September
- 4 hrs ago Want A Toned Back Like Disha Patani's? Try These 8 Exercises That Target Your Back Muscles
- 4 hrs ago What Are Magnetic Eyelashes? Here Is How To Wear Them
- 5 hrs ago Ghatasthapana 2019: Significance, Date And Muhurat
- News "Am I invited?" President Trump asks PM Modi ahead of India's first-ever NBA game
- Sports PKL 2019: Bengaluru Bulls secure thrilling tie against Dabang Delhi
- Movies Surveen Chawla Recounts 5 Casting Couch Experiences: Filmmakers Wanted To See My Cleavage, Thighs
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Second Teaser Video Released: Launch Slated For 30th Of September
- Travel Places To Celebrate Dusshera In India
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A20s Announced With Triple Rear Cameras
- Finance An App That Helps Women To Take Control Of Their Finances
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
Alia Bhatt looked classy in her ensemble, which she wore for the 'Kalank' promotions. She looked smart and her look had a whiff of quirky touch. Alia's outfit also had a whiff of unrestrained touch. With this attire, she not only experimented but also notched up her fashion game. Take a look at her attire and avatar.
So, Alia wore a shirt and paired it with pants. Her shirt was collared, full-sleeved, and striped and she teamed it with pants, which were flared and came from the label, Off White. It was a combination of contrasts and Alia looked awesome as ever. Her outfit was also gender-fluid and we thought she promotted androgynous fashion.
The makeup was dewy-toned with accentuated cheekbones, pink lip shade, and subtle kohl. The side-parted messy ponytail rounded out her cute avatar. So, what do you think about Alia Bhatt's attire and look? Didn't she look too amazing? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.