- 9 min ago Daily Horoscope 14 December 2019
- 9 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 9 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 9 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- Technology List Of Most Searched 'How To' Guides On Google In India In 2019
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Sports Injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar may miss the ODI series against West Indies
- News Refineries shut, fuel crisis likely in Northeast if agitation continues
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Alia Bhatt looked classy in her ensemble, which she wore for the 'Kalank' promotions. She looked smart and her look had a whiff of quirky touch. Alia's outfit also had a whiff of unrestrained touch. With this attire, she not only experimented but also notched up her fashion game. Take a look at her attire and avatar.
So, Alia wore a shirt and paired it with pants. Her shirt was collared, full-sleeved, and striped and she teamed it with pants, which were flared and came from the label, Off White. It was a combination of contrasts and Alia looked awesome as ever. Her outfit was also gender-fluid and we thought she promotted androgynous fashion.
The makeup was dewy-toned with accentuated cheekbones, pink lip shade, and subtle kohl. The side-parted messy ponytail rounded out her cute avatar. So, what do you think about Alia Bhatt's attire and look? Didn't she look too amazing? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.