- 2 min ago Kareena Kapoor’s Smokey Eye Make-up For Dance India Dance Pre Finale: A Step-by-step Guide
- 4 min ago Moving Away From Family? These 7 Tips Will Help You Cope With The Sadness
- 24 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Radhika Apte Spruces Up Her Glamourous Dress With A Red Lip Shade
- 48 min ago How To Brush Your Teeth Correctly
- News DK Shivakumar continues to be undertreatment at RML hospital
- Movies Pailwaan Director Krishna Reveals He & Sudeep Quarrelled! Kiccha Gave Money To Start The Film
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M30s Launches Today At Noon: Everything You Must Know
- Sports Three-way showdown in Jordan as Al Attiyah misses out
- Finance Why Is Saudi Aramco Significant?
- Automobiles MG eZS SUV Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch In India: Will Rival Hyundai Kona EV
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Alia Bhatt looked gorgeous and upped her traditional fashion game with this ethnic suit. She was a vision to behold and this particular number of hers came from the label, Ekaya. With this ensemble, she popularised Benarasi handlooms. Alia's outfit and look was every inch inspirational. Let's decode it.
So, Alia opted for the colour red for the latest round of 'Kalank' promotion. She wore a red satin silk ensemble, which was meticulously done. It was a round-necked attire that boasted intricately-done neckline and the subtle zari booti enhanced her ensemble. Alia's flared bottoms of the attire were marked by very light zari work. The dupatta was adorned with fine prints.
Alia teamed her attire with golden flat sandals from the label, Stoffa. Her jewellery was heavy and elaborate. She wore gold jadau jhumkis from the label, Raniwala 1881. The makeup was highlighted by contoured cheekbones, light pink lip shade, and subtle kohl. The small black bindi added depth to her look. The middle-parted impeccable bun rounded out her ethnic avatar. So, what do you think about Alia's attire and look? We thought Alia looked more than impressive. Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.