- 3 hrs ago World Osteoporosis Day 2019: Date, Theme And History
- 6 hrs ago Bacterial Vaginosis: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment & Prevention
- 8 hrs ago So, Here Are Some Bollywood Fashion Scoops Of The Day For Outfits Inspiration
- 8 hrs ago Diwali 2019: Let Bollywood Divas Inspire You To Wear Gorgeous Light Festive Outfits
- Movies From SRK To Kangana Ranaut, Celebs Mark 150th Birth Anniversary Of Gandhi With ‘Change Within’
- News Choppers, drones, 3 lakh personnel: Maharashtra turns into a fortress ahead of polls
- Sports Premier League Review: Alli saves Spurs as Chelsea and Leicester City march on
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- Finance 5 Stocks That Rose The Most This Week
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Technology BSNL Might Bring Cable TV, Broadband, Landline Services Under One Bill: Report
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Alia Bhatt didn't go for ivory or black but surprised us with a purple ethnic attire for the latest rounds of 'Kalank' promotion. She looked resplendent in her ensemble, which was splashed in a vibrant purple hue. The prolific actress gave us one of the most inspiring traditional moments of the day. Take a look at her attire and avatar.
So, Alia wore a full-sleeved purple anarkali, which consisted of a structured bodice and flared skirt. Her ensemble was intricately done in gold and adorned with meticulous patterns. It was a rich attire, which totally exuded regal vibes and Alia paired her outfit with a matching dupatta that complemented her ensemble.
The actress wore intricate jhumkis, which went well with her look. The makeup was light and refreshing and marked by a light pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The middle-parted sleek hairdo was impeccable and rounded out her traditional avatar. So, what do you think about Alia's outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.