- News PMC Bank depositors protest outside Matoshree; CM Uddhav Thackeray assures all help
- Movies Salman Khan Reveals ‘Dabangg 4’ Has Already Fallen In Place
- Technology How To Access The New Windows 10 File Explorer
- Sports Doncic expected to miss Bucks clash with ankle sprain
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Alia Bhatt didn't go for ivory or black but surprised us with a purple ethnic attire for the latest rounds of 'Kalank' promotion. She looked resplendent in her ensemble, which was splashed in a vibrant purple hue. The prolific actress gave us one of the most inspiring traditional moments of the day. Take a look at her attire and avatar.
So, Alia wore a full-sleeved purple anarkali, which consisted of a structured bodice and flared skirt. Her ensemble was intricately done in gold and adorned with meticulous patterns. It was a rich attire, which totally exuded regal vibes and Alia paired her outfit with a matching dupatta that complemented her ensemble.
The actress wore intricate jhumkis, which went well with her look. The makeup was light and refreshing and marked by a light pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The middle-parted sleek hairdo was impeccable and rounded out her traditional avatar. So, what do you think about Alia's outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.