- 3 min ago Kareena Kapoor’s Smokey Eye Make-up For Dance India Dance Pre Finale: A Step-by-step Guide
- 5 min ago Moving Away From Family? These 7 Tips Will Help You Cope With The Sadness
- 24 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Radhika Apte Spruces Up Her Glamourous Dress With A Red Lip Shade
- 48 min ago How To Brush Your Teeth Correctly
- News DK Shivakumar continues to be undertreatment at RML hospital
- Movies Pailwaan Director Krishna Reveals He & Sudeep Quarrelled! Kiccha Gave Money To Start The Film
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M30s Launches Today At Noon: Everything You Must Know
- Sports Three-way showdown in Jordan as Al Attiyah misses out
- Finance Why Is Saudi Aramco Significant?
- Automobiles MG eZS SUV Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch In India: Will Rival Hyundai Kona EV
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan made a colour-coordinated entry, as they launched a song from their upcoming multi-starrer movie, 'Kalank'. They looked impressive in their traditional outfits and gave us festive outfits goals. Let's decode their ensembles and ethnic looks.
Talking about Alia first, she was dressed in a gharara suit for the occasion. The 'Gully Boy' actress looked beautiful in her all-black outfit that was accentuaed by intricate silver work and stunning motifs. She teamed it with complementing flared salwar and impeccably draped plain dupatta with tassles. She paired her ensemble with embellished silver kolhapuris, which accentuated her look. Alia spruced up her look with oxidised statement jhumkis.
The makeup was dewy-toned and highlighted by a pink lip shade and a small black bindi. The side-parted sleek tresses completed her traditional look. Varun also sported an all-black ethnic wear. He paired his subtly-embroidered kurta with black Paithani pyjamas and formal shoes. However, Varun also spruced up his look with a dab of soft kohl. So, how did you find their outfits? Didn't they look good together? Let us know that in the comment section.