- 2 hrs ago From Amit Aggarwal To Tarun Tahiliani: What Can We Expect From The Designers At The FDCI ICW 2019?
- 19 hrs ago Meet The Indian Baba Who Has Not Washed His Hair For 40 Years
- 1 day ago Mahira Khan Makes Us Want To Attend A Wedding Right Now With Her Breathtaking Sari
- 1 day ago Exclusive: Doctor Shares How Parents Can Reduce Screen Time For Kids to Counter Myopia Risk
- News Karnataka round up: A DKS googly as hectic efforts made to reach out to rebels
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Vs Other Snapdragon 855 Powered Smartphones
- Movies iSmart Shankar Box Office Collections Day 4: Ram Pothineni Sets A New Record?
- Sports Badminton Asia Junior Championships 2019: Maisnam Meiraba shines as India enter quarterfinals
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 Next Week
- Automobiles Anand Mahindra Tweets About Creative Parking Space: Fashioned From A Plastic Overhead Water Tank
- Finance HDFC Bank Q1 Profit Jumps 21%; Announces Interim Dividend And Share Split
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
Floral outfits can be worn on the red carpets too, this was strongly proved by Alia Bhatt. The prolific actress kept her fashion game strong and gave us another amazing gown inspiration. She wore this delightfully floral number by Celia Kritharioti and wooed us. She sported one of the most unique numbers at the Zee Cine Awards 2019.
So, the 'Gully Boy' actress exuded cheerful vibes on the red carpet with her summery and refreshing ensemble, which came from the latest collection of the designer. This gown of hers featured a plunging neckline and a flared silhouette. Alia's white gown was festooned with floral appliqués in pink, green, and red hues.
Alia also kept her jewellery minimal and spruced up her look with delicate drop earrings. The makeup was marked by dewy touches with contoured pink cheekbones, pink lip shade, and soft kohl. The romantic wavy locks added to the experimental look. Alia Bhatt looked adorable. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.