Alia Bhatt also attended the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards with Deepika Padukone and Varun Dhawan. She wore a voluminous gown for the occasion, which we thought was more film awards event-worthy. Her gown was designed by Gauri & Nainika and well, it was a beautiful number.
Dipped in the shades of pink and orange, her tulle gown was flowy, deep-necked, and structured towards the bodice area. It featured ruffled accents on the sleeves, which made her attire seem dramatic. The skirt of her attire was flared and absolutely twirl-worthy. Owing to the twirl-feature, this fairytale gown of hers kind of reminded us of Priyanka Chopra's one-shouldered Jason Wu gown, which she wore for the Emmy Awards.
She sported chic rings from KaJ Fine Jewellery. Alia's makeup was dewy and marked by a neon pink lip shade and light mascara. Her cheekbones were highlighted by pink touches and the impeccable bun rounded out her look.
So, how did you find Alia Bhatt's gown of the night? Let us know that in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar