- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
- Technology Realme X2 Pro With 90Hz Display To Launch Today: Latest Leaks, Specs, How To Watch Live Stream
- News JNU protests: Delhi Police registers FIRs; JNUSU says no action should be taken against protesters
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
Alia Bhatt made a refreshing entry at Isha Ambani's and Anand Piramal's wedding. Her lehenga was unique and sans the embellishment. Alia's attire boasted traditional craftsmanship and made a strong case for minimal outfits, perfect for women who want to keep it elegant and fuss-free.
Alia wore a sleeveless blouse and teamed it with a voluminous skirt. Dipped in the shade of white, her attire was accentuated by indigo block prints. The border of her skirt was intricately patterned and done with silver thread work. She draped a complementing net dupatta with her outfit that featured indigo nature-inspired motifs. Alia's ensemble was designed by Manish Malhotra.
The actress teamed her attire with stunning chandelier danglers that came from Amrapali. Her makeup was highlighted by a nude lip shade, soft kohl, and a small bindi. The middle-parted impeccable bun rounded out her ethnic look. So, how did you find Alia Bhatt's outfit of the night? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.