TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 3 Terrorists, Including Jaish Commander, Killed In Pulwama Encounter
- Tesla Dog Mode — Working Explained In Video
- FA Cup — Manchester United Knocks Out Chelsea
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- How To Check If Your PAN Is Linked To Aadhaar
- Kamalpur — The Long-Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Tiger Shroff On Dating Disha Patani — Koffee With Karan 6
- Four Signs That You Have Been To Heaven
Alia Bhatt, who is one of Priyanka's close friends, also graced the pre-wedding party. The actress looked cute and gave us dress goals with her awesome outfit. She wore a Prabal Gurung number and we must say, it was perfect party-wear attire.
Alia's midi dress was noodle-strapped and structural. Her dress consisted of an overlapping bodice and a flared yet symmetrical skirt. It was a beautiful blue-hued dress and Alia proved to us yet again that she is at the top of her style game too. It was one of the dresses that you could easily don for dates or light-hearted parties. Enhanced by a subtle sprinkle of floral prints, Alia pulled off her attire with grace and confidence.
She teamed her blue-hued dress with dazzling pencil heels and kept her look jewellery-free. Alia carried a metallic red-hued clutch with her. Her makeup was natural and highlighted by a soft pink-hued lip shade. Her side-swept wavy tresses rounded off her look. So, how did you find Alia Bhatt's dress for the pre-wedding party? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.