TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Karkare A Martyr, Sadhvi Pragya’s Remark ‘Personal' — BJP
- IPL 2019: KKR vs RCB — Preview
- FAME II Requires Minimum 50 Per Cent Localization
- Ajay Devgn REACTS To Tanushree's Open Letter!
- How To Get Bharti AXA General Insurance For Two-Wheeler From Airtel
- How Safe Is Buying Digital Gold?
- Pooja Hegde & Aditi Rao In Dresses
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Alia Bhatt, who is one of Priyanka's close friends, also graced the pre-wedding party. The actress looked cute and gave us dress goals with her awesome outfit. She wore a Prabal Gurung number and we must say, it was perfect party-wear attire.
Alia's midi dress was noodle-strapped and structural. Her dress consisted of an overlapping bodice and a flared yet symmetrical skirt. It was a beautiful blue-hued dress and Alia proved to us yet again that she is at the top of her style game too. It was one of the dresses that you could easily don for dates or light-hearted parties. Enhanced by a subtle sprinkle of floral prints, Alia pulled off her attire with grace and confidence.
She teamed her blue-hued dress with dazzling pencil heels and kept her look jewellery-free. Alia carried a metallic red-hued clutch with her. Her makeup was natural and highlighted by a soft pink-hued lip shade. Her side-swept wavy tresses rounded off her look. So, how did you find Alia Bhatt's dress for the pre-wedding party? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.