- 1 hr ago LFW W/F 2019 Day 5: Kangana Ranaut Took Our Breath Away With A Pastel Blue Make-up Look
- 4 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Four: Rhea Chakraborty Oozes Elegance In Her Old-Fashioned Black Gown
- 6 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day 4: Ananya Pandey's Make-up Look Will Make You Swoon
- 8 hrs ago On Mother Teresa's Birthday, Here Are Some Of Her Quotes On Love, Life & Happiness
- News PM reveals how he communicated with Bear Grylls in Hindi in Man vs Wild
- Sports US Open 2019: Cahill confident Serena will match Court's record tally
- Movies Inshallah: Who's Trying To Sabotage Salman Khan's Movie? Theatrical Rights Sold for Rs 190 Crore!
- Technology Must-Have Apps To Enhance WhatsApp User Experience On Android
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki S-Presso India Launch Confirmed For The 30th Of September: Details & Specs
- Finance Gold Scales To Rs. 38,600 On Fed Powell Comments And Grim Trade War Outlook
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Alia Bhatt, who is one of Priyanka's close friends, also graced the pre-wedding party. The actress looked cute and gave us dress goals with her awesome outfit. She wore a Prabal Gurung number and we must say, it was perfect party-wear attire.
Alia's midi dress was noodle-strapped and structural. Her dress consisted of an overlapping bodice and a flared yet symmetrical skirt. It was a beautiful blue-hued dress and Alia proved to us yet again that she is at the top of her style game too. It was one of the dresses that you could easily don for dates or light-hearted parties. Enhanced by a subtle sprinkle of floral prints, Alia pulled off her attire with grace and confidence.
She teamed her blue-hued dress with dazzling pencil heels and kept her look jewellery-free. Alia carried a metallic red-hued clutch with her. Her makeup was natural and highlighted by a soft pink-hued lip shade. Her side-swept wavy tresses rounded off her look. So, how did you find Alia Bhatt's dress for the pre-wedding party? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.