- 1 hr ago Comfrey: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Prevention And Drug Interaction
- 11 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 12 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 12 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- News Punjab Police busts a module of terrorist group Khalistan Zindabad Force
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 104: Patna Pirates vs Haryana Steelers: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Technology Here's The Proper Way To Backup Android Devices
- Movies Sye Raa Pre-release Event: Live Updates
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Alia Bhatt's fashion sense is one of the most amazing and relatable. She has been giving us casual fashion goals and promoting denim jackets these days. The latest attire of hers was a perfect recipe for a hot sunny day and Alia looked stunning as ever in her ensemble. Take a look at her outfit, which seemed carefree and fun.
So, Alia wore a floral maxi dress, which came from AND. She looked gorgeous in her white dress, which was flared and adorned with a sprinkle of pink floral accents. It was a beautiful dress and Alia teamed it with a light blue denim jacket, which upped her style quotient. The actress wore shiny silver sandals to notch up her avatar.
She kept her look accessory-free and the jewellery was not even required with this attire. At the most, she could have accessorised her look with studs. Her look was makeup-free and highlighted by a light pink lip shade. The tight bun went well with her dress and that completed her look. So, what do you think about Alia Bhatt's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.