- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2020: Upto 30% Offers On Laptops
- News Shopian encounter: Army finds ‘prima facie’ evidence against troops for misusing powers under AFSPA
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi To Join Kamal Haasan-Lokesh Kanagaraj Project?
- Finance RITES Announces Share Buyback Worth Up To Rs 257 Crore
- Sports Stuart Binny wife Mayanti Langer blessed with a baby boy, anchor reveals why she isn't participating in IPL 2020
- Education JEE Main Paper 2 Result 2020 Declared For B.Arch. & B. Planning
- Automobiles Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Alia Bhatt looked spectacular in her anarkali, which she wore for the 'No Fathers In Kashmir' screening. She wore an ethnic ensemble by Masaba and looked radiant as ever. The actress wore an ivory and gold anarkali and looked graceful as ever. Let's decode her outfit and look.
So, Alia donned a halter-necked anarkali with slit sleeves. Her sleeves were sheer and was beautifully flared. It was accentuated by dreamy gold motifs and the intricate white border. Alia paired her ensemble with a golden textured dupatta, which went well with her ensemble. She teamed her floor-length anarkali with a pair of flats, which went well with her look.
The diva accessorised her look with oxidised jhumkis, which notched up her avatar. Her makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The impeccable bun rounded out her ethnic avatar. So, what do you think about Alia Bhatt's outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.