- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
- Technology Realme X2 Pro With 90Hz Display To Launch Today: Latest Leaks, Specs, How To Watch Live Stream
- News JNU protests: Delhi Police registers FIRs; JNUSU says no action should be taken against protesters
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
Alia Bhatt looked spectacular in her anarkali, which she wore for the 'No Fathers In Kashmir' screening. She wore an ethnic ensemble by Masaba and looked radiant as ever. The actress wore an ivory and gold anarkali and looked graceful as ever. Let's decode her outfit and look.
So, Alia donned a halter-necked anarkali with slit sleeves. Her sleeves were sheer and was beautifully flared. It was accentuated by dreamy gold motifs and the intricate white border. Alia paired her ensemble with a golden textured dupatta, which went well with her ensemble. She teamed her floor-length anarkali with a pair of flats, which went well with her look.
The diva accessorised her look with oxidised jhumkis, which notched up her avatar. Her makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The impeccable bun rounded out her ethnic avatar. So, what do you think about Alia Bhatt's outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.