- 2 hrs ago Lip Stain: What is It And How To Use It
- 2 hrs ago Chemicals In Beauty Products May Harm Women's Reproductive Hormones, Says Study
- 3 hrs ago On Shabana Azmi's 69th Birthday: Some Prominent Achievements Of The Actress
- 4 hrs ago What You Need To Know About The Ranna Puja (Cooking Festival) In West Bengal
- Sports PKL 2019: U Mumba outclass UP Yoddha to beat them 39-36
- Movies Zareen Khan Was Dropped From A Movie For Not Looking Like A ‘Rural Girl’
- News ‘Howdy economy doin, Mr. Modi,’ Rahul asks ahead of Prime Minister’s Houston event
- Automobiles Hero Lectro Electric Bike Launched In India: We Have All The Details
- Technology Realme XT’s First Firmware Improves Camera Performance
- Education What Is CBSE Private Candidate? Know About Eligibility, Form, Admit Card And Result
- Finance Airtel Payments Bank Launches "Bharosa" Savings Account
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Alia Bhatt looked spectacular in her anarkali, which she wore for the 'No Fathers In Kashmir' screening. She wore an ethnic ensemble by Masaba and looked radiant as ever. The actress wore an ivory and gold anarkali and looked graceful as ever. Let's decode her outfit and look.
So, Alia donned a halter-necked anarkali with slit sleeves. Her sleeves were sheer and was beautifully flared. It was accentuated by dreamy gold motifs and the intricate white border. Alia paired her ensemble with a golden textured dupatta, which went well with her ensemble. She teamed her floor-length anarkali with a pair of flats, which went well with her look.
The diva accessorised her look with oxidised jhumkis, which notched up her avatar. Her makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The impeccable bun rounded out her ethnic avatar. So, what do you think about Alia Bhatt's outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.