- 20 min ago Surbhi Jyoti Leaves Us Speechless With Her Bold Dual Toned Eye Make-Up Look
- 20 min ago Merry Christmas 2020: Heart-Warming Greetings, Status, Messages For You Family, Friends, Colleagues
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 25 November 2020
- 10 hrs ago What Is Pandemic Fatigue? Know More About How To Deal With This Mental Issue
- News From today, passengers arriving in Mumbai to carry negative COVID-19 test report
- Sports Greg Barclay's vision for ICC: Delivering world events, tapping USA market, women's cricket
- Movies Amitabh Bachchan Is All Smiles As He Shoots With Wife Jaya & Daughter Shweta; Says 'Family At Work'
- Finance How Good Is An Option Of Converting Credit Card Payments Into EMIs? Know All About It
- Education MHT CET Law Result 2020: Check Result Link And Other Details
- Technology Poco M3 Announced: Top Features Of Latest Budget Smartphone Detailed
- Automobiles Renault Winter Service Camp Announced In India: Here Are All Details
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Be it ethnic or western, at airport, or red carpet, one thing is definite that our Bollywood divas always want to look better than the rest. And so, they pick the most beautiful, eye-catching, and trending outfit for the special occasions. But sometimes the two divas even end up picking the similar ensemble and then this turns into a fashion face-off. Recently, on the occasion of Eid, popular singer Neha Kakkar and Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty Kundra sported green sharara suit and looked extremely beautiful. So, let us take a close look at their outfits and find whose outfit was better.
Shilpa Shetty In A Green Sharara Suit
Shilpa Shetty Kundra donned an aqua green sharara suit from the label Devnaagri, whose price was worth Rs. 43,500. Styled by Sanjana Batra, her flared sharara featured silver striped patterns and she teamed it with half-sleeved sweetheart-neckline kurti, which was embellished with sequins, beads, got patti, and zari work. The diva upped her look with gold-toned earrings and bangles. Filled brows, kohled eyes, soft blush and pink lip shade spruced up her look. Shilpa Shetty tied her tresses into a half updo and looked pretty.
Neha Kakkar In A Green Sharara Suit
Neha Kakkar sported a light green sharara suit, which came from the label Pasha India. Styled by Sugandha Sood, she teamed her high-waist flared sharara with a matching crop top that was accentuated by white-hued print and stylish cut hem. The diva topped off her ensemble with a quarter-sleeved matching shrug that featured knotted detailing. Neha accessorised her look with metallic earrings from Rimayu and elevated her look with a tiny black bindi, kohled eyes, soft blush, and pink lip shade. She let loose her mid-parted sleek tresses.
So, what do you think about their outfits? Whose sharara suit will you pick for upcoming festival? Let us know that in the comment section.