- Technology Best Nokia Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000 That Support WhatsApp
- Movies Shabana Azmi’s Mother Shaukat Kaifi, Veteran Stage And Film Actress, Passes Away At 93
- News Naxal attack in Jharkhand's Latehar: 3 Jawans martyred, one injured
- Sports Indian National Rally Championship: Fabid, Dean-Gaurav showdown adds spice to Round 4 of INRC
- Finance Titan And Nestle India To Be Added To Sensex Next Month
- Travel Jagdalpur – A Paradise Full Of Natural Bounties
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Headed To Double Digit Growth Says New CEO Vinod Dasari
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Shilpa Shetty Kundra looked beautiful in her sari, which she wore for the special episode of her dance reality show, Super Dancer 3. The show was graced by veteran actresses, Waheeda Rehman and Asha Parekh. Shilpa's sari for the occasion was not one of her contemporary ones but this time, she went for a vintage number. Her attire of the night came from the label, Picchika by Urvashi Sethi.
It was the China Rose organza sari from the label and it gave us major 40-50s vibe. Her gorgeous sari was ivory-hued and lightweight. It was accentuated by blossoming hand-painted pink flowers, which meticulously adorned her sari. Shilpa teamed it with a white sleeveless blouse, which matched with the hue of her sari. The accessories and styling was also beautifully done.
So, Shilpa wore delicate multi-hued necklaces, which came from Amrapali and Anmol. The statement earrings also came from Amrapali whereas the stunning ring and bangles came from Roopa Vohra Fine Jewellery. The makeup was nude-toned with a matte pink lip shade, subtly contoured cheekbones, and light kohl accompanied by soft pink eye shadow. The side-parted bun was adorned with white roses and that completed her look. Shilpa Shetty looked like a dream. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.