- 34 min ago Comfrey: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Prevention And Drug Interaction
- 10 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 11 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 11 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 104: Patna Pirates vs Haryana Steelers: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- News Watch: Excitement at NRG stadium for ‘Howdy Modi' ahead of PM's arrival
- Technology Here's The Proper Way To Backup Android Devices
- Movies Sye Raa Pre-release Event: Live Updates
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Shilpa Shetty Kundra looked beautiful in her sari, which she wore for the special episode of her dance reality show, Super Dancer 3. The show was graced by veteran actresses, Waheeda Rehman and Asha Parekh. Shilpa's sari for the occasion was not one of her contemporary ones but this time, she went for a vintage number. Her attire of the night came from the label, Picchika by Urvashi Sethi.
It was the China Rose organza sari from the label and it gave us major 40-50s vibe. Her gorgeous sari was ivory-hued and lightweight. It was accentuated by blossoming hand-painted pink flowers, which meticulously adorned her sari. Shilpa teamed it with a white sleeveless blouse, which matched with the hue of her sari. The accessories and styling was also beautifully done.
So, Shilpa wore delicate multi-hued necklaces, which came from Amrapali and Anmol. The statement earrings also came from Amrapali whereas the stunning ring and bangles came from Roopa Vohra Fine Jewellery. The makeup was nude-toned with a matte pink lip shade, subtly contoured cheekbones, and light kohl accompanied by soft pink eye shadow. The side-parted bun was adorned with white roses and that completed her look. Shilpa Shetty looked like a dream. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.