- 2 min ago Kareena Kapoor’s Smokey Eye Make-up For Dance India Dance Pre Finale: A Step-by-step Guide
- 4 min ago Moving Away From Family? These 7 Tips Will Help You Cope With The Sadness
- 24 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Radhika Apte Spruces Up Her Glamourous Dress With A Red Lip Shade
- 48 min ago How To Brush Your Teeth Correctly
- News DK Shivakumar continues to be undertreatment at RML hospital
- Movies Pailwaan Director Krishna Reveals He & Sudeep Quarrelled! Kiccha Gave Money To Start The Film
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M30s Launches Today At Noon: Everything You Must Know
- Sports Three-way showdown in Jordan as Al Attiyah misses out
- Finance Why Is Saudi Aramco Significant?
- Automobiles MG eZS SUV Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch In India: Will Rival Hyundai Kona EV
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Well, Shilpa Shetty Kundra took a departure from the contemporary sari outfits and gave us a lehenga moment. She wore this vibrant Arpita Mehta ensemble for Super Dancer, where she was joined by Suniel Shetty this time. The actress and a reality show judge looked gorgeous and her styling was done to perfection.
Shilpa wore a bright yellow lehenga, which consisted of a cropped halter blouse and a flared skirt. The blouse was multi-hued and intricately done and the bright yellow skirt was adorned with contrasting floral patterns. It was a stunning ensemble, which Shilpa paired with a lightweight yellow dupatta with floral border.
She accessorised her look with statement green-hued ring, bangle, and earrings, which contrasted her yellow ensemble. Shilpa's makeup was dewy-toned with highlighted cheekbones, glossy lip shade, and smoky kohl. The side-swept sleek tresses rounded out her radiant avatar. So, what do you think about Shilpa's traditional outfit and look? Let us know that in the comment section.