TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Lok Sabha Elections 2019 LIVE — 'Surgical Strike' On Poverty, Assures Rahul Gandhi
- IPL: Match 5: DC Vs CSK — Live Updates
- What Is Rahul Gandhi's NYAY Scheme For The Poor?
- India's Chandrayaan 2 To Carry NASA's Laser Instrument To Moon
- INRacing — India’s First Homogeneous Racing Simulator; A Must-Try For Motorsport Fanatics!
- Badrinath- An Ode To Pilgrimages And Spectacular Natural Splendour
- PeeCee Lets Her Hair Down With Nick In Miami!
- What Is West Nile Fever?
Shilpa Shetty Kundra gave us a draping goal again and at the wedding reception of Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta. She looked stunning as always in her ensemble, which came from Faabiiana. The actress wore a contemporary attire, which was all things pretty. Let's decode her outfit and look of the night.
Shilpa wore a champagne pink lehenga, which was accentuated by a metallic touch. Her attire consisted of a sleeveless cropped blouse and a flared skirt. The skirt was subtly embellished with silver floral accents, which enhanced her ensemble. Coming to Shilpa's drape, she wore her dupatta in a sari pallu-style and with this she gave her traditional avatar, a unique touch.
She carried an ivory potli bag with her, which was studded with glittery accents and came from Aanchal Sayal's eponymous label. The actress spruced up her look with a neckpiece and cuff, which were crafted out of precious stones. Her jewellery was from Rare Heritage. She also wore a chic ring and delicate studs to spruce up her avatar. The makeup was highlighted by nude tones. She wore a maroon lip shade and smoky kohl. The middle-parted wavy tresses completed her look. So, how did you find the style statement of Shilpa Shetty Kundra's? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.