- Sports India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI, Live Score: Kohli & Co, Finch and band look for series win in Bengaluru
- News Anti-CAA: Blankets of protesting women snatched by police near Clock Tower in Lucknow
- Technology Indian IT Ministry Issues Social Media Guidelines For Account Identity Verification
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 7 Box Office Collection: The Film Crosses 100 Crore In Just One Week!
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Shilpa Shetty Kundra gave us a draping goal again and at the wedding reception of Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta. She looked stunning as always in her ensemble, which came from Faabiiana. The actress wore a contemporary attire, which was all things pretty. Let's decode her outfit and look of the night.
Shilpa wore a champagne pink lehenga, which was accentuated by a metallic touch. Her attire consisted of a sleeveless cropped blouse and a flared skirt. The skirt was subtly embellished with silver floral accents, which enhanced her ensemble. Coming to Shilpa's drape, she wore her dupatta in a sari pallu-style and with this she gave her traditional avatar, a unique touch.
She carried an ivory potli bag with her, which was studded with glittery accents and came from Aanchal Sayal's eponymous label. The actress spruced up her look with a neckpiece and cuff, which were crafted out of precious stones. Her jewellery was from Rare Heritage. She also wore a chic ring and delicate studs to spruce up her avatar. The makeup was highlighted by nude tones. She wore a maroon lip shade and smoky kohl. The middle-parted wavy tresses completed her look. So, how did you find the style statement of Shilpa Shetty Kundra's? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.