- 15 hrs ago 11 Possible Reasons Why You Crave Spicy Foods
- 16 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Actresses Inspire Us To Invest In Sweaters And Cardigans
- 20 hrs ago New Delta Plus Variant AY.4.2: Is Vaccine Effective Against It? Everything You Need To Know
- 21 hrs ago Apollo Hospitals Announces Free COVID Vaccinations For Children With Co-Morbidities
- News Balkanisation of India: Lt. Gen would look to further bolster Operation Tupac in Kashmir
- Technology Oppo Reno7 Series With OLED Display, 5G Support Certified; Oppo Fold Also Tipped
- Movies Mahima Makwana Says She Walked Into Antim Auditions With A Lot Of Apprehension; 'Thought I Won't Get The Part'
- Sports Harbhajan Singh vs Mohammad Amir: Sixer, fixer, Twitter war rages between spinner and pacer
- Finance Fuel Rates Hiked Again On October 27, 2021, Petrol In Delhi Nears Rs. 108/ L
- Education JKBOSE Class 12 Date Sheet 2021: Check JKBOSE Class 12 Board Exam Date Sheet For WZ Jammu And Kashmir Division
- Automobiles Here Is An Interesting Comparison: MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV700
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
Whether it's about fitness, recipe, beauty, fashion, or style, Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty's Instagram feed is all about giving goals, goals, and goals. However, the actress is mostly and constantly seen hitting headlines for her fashionable looks and this time too, she caught our attention with her stunning saree look. In the latest picture, the dancing diva is seen sparkling like a diamond in her green and pink heavily-sequinned saree and taking glam quotient many notches higher. So, let us take a close look at her saree and decode it for style inspiration.
So, Shilpa Shetty Kundra was dressed to slay in a neon-green heavily-glazed saree, which was accentuated by zig-zag shimmering pink striped patterns. Her saree came from Akanksha Gajria's label and she draped the pallu of her shiny saree in an open style. Styled by Sanjana Batra, the Dhadkan actress teamed her saree with a sleeveless deep-neck dark pink blouse that featured intricate prints from black colour and multiple pink shades. Shilpa Shetty completed her look with a pair of heels and accessorised her look with silver-toned studs, an exquisite choker from Amaris by Prerna Rajpal, bracelet by Renu Oberoi, and rings from Mozaati.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, black winged eyeliner, oodles of mascara, pink eye shadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade spruced up her look. The Baazigar actress let loose her mid-parted highlighted layered tresses and looked flawless.
Shilpa Shetty rightly captioned her picture with rhyming lines that said, 'A little bit of pink, a little bit of green...💓💚 A pinch of sparkle ✨ and a lot of sheen💫'.
So, what do you think about this sparkling saree and glamorous look of Shilpa Shetty Kundra? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Shilpa Shetty's Instagram