- 1 hr ago Here Are Fashion Lessons From Deepika Padukone In How To Slay It In Formal And Glamourous
- 2 hrs ago Finding It Difficult To Deal With Roommates? Tips That Will Make Your Life Easy
- 3 hrs ago Red Sari Or Pink Sari, Which Sari Of Janhvi Kapoor's Did We Like More?
- 3 hrs ago 9 Healthy Dietary Tips For Marathon Runners
- News Republic Day 2020: Traffic advisory issued for full rehearsal
- Sports Manchester United charged for failing to control their players in Liverpool defeat
- Movies Grammy 2020: Everything You Need To Know, Performers, Presenters And How To Watch
- Automobiles TVS Star City Plus BS6 Teaser Released: Launch On 25 January
- Technology Nubia Red Magic 5G Gaming Smartphone Confirmed To Feature Wireless Cast
- Finance ICICI Bank Launches Cardless Cash Withdrawal Facility: Know How It Works
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Radhika Apte, who just took to her Instagram account to announce her role in the International drama series, Shantaram(based on a bestselling novel), graced the IIFA Rocks 2019 green carpet last night with co-host Ali Fazal. Her attire of the night was a jumpsuit by Nikhil Thampi and no, it was not an ideal wear for the faint-hearted. So, let's decode her ensemble and find out what we loved about her look.
So, her plunging neckline gunmetal graphic jumpsuit by the designer featured sharp slits, which added to the bold effect. Radhika Apte'sattire was structured and enhanced by silver hue. It was a sassy attire that was notched up by golden semicolon metallic accent at the centre. Well, with this, we thought this attire was definitely made for grammar nazis. Her attire was also detailed with golden side buttons on her sleeves. This number would have intimidated even the seasoned fashionistas but the Andhadhunactress carried it with a lot of aplomb.
Well, not just her attire, we also couldn't take our eyes off her earrings. Her geometrical nature-inspired earrings absolutely elevated her look and added to the spunk. Her makeup game was impressive too. Radhika's look was spruced up by impeccably-applied winged eyeliner, contoured cheekbones, and glossy pink lip shade. The makeup was basically nude-toned with a whiff of bronzer. The neat hairdo completed her classy avatar.
The actress looked amazing. So, what do you think about Radhika Apte'sattire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.