TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Simple and minimal, Radhika Apte looked impressive at Deepika and Ranveer's wedding reception. The actress looked chic and wore a sari that was accentuated by contemporary sensibilities. Her sari was plain-black hued and designed by Sunaina Khera.
Actually, her sari seemed like an ideal formal wear too, as it was structured and crisp. The 'Andhadhun' actress wore a sleeveless black blouse and teamed it with a sari that was draped in a classic style. Radhika's outfit was a sartorial perfection and she pulled it off with a lot of confidence and aplomb. Well, we really wished that we had a sari like this in our wardrobes.
The diva accessorised her look with sleek neckpiece and also sported complementing studs to notch up her traditional avatar. She carried a silver and black embellished clutch with her, which went well with her sari. Radhika's makeup was beautifully done with a wine-red lip shade and smoky kohl. The middle-parted sleek bun added to her ethnic look.
We totally loved Radhika Apte's look and sari. How about you? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.