Simple and minimal, Radhika Apte looked impressive at Deepika and Ranveer's wedding reception. The actress looked chic and wore a sari that was accentuated by contemporary sensibilities. Her sari was plain-black hued and designed by Sunaina Khera.
Actually, her sari seemed like an ideal formal wear too, as it was structured and crisp. The 'Andhadhun' actress wore a sleeveless black blouse and teamed it with a sari that was draped in a classic style. Radhika's outfit was a sartorial perfection and she pulled it off with a lot of confidence and aplomb. Well, we really wished that we had a sari like this in our wardrobes.
The diva accessorised her look with sleek neckpiece and also sported complementing studs to notch up her traditional avatar. She carried a silver and black embellished clutch with her, which went well with her sari. Radhika's makeup was beautifully done with a wine-red lip shade and smoky kohl. The middle-parted sleek bun added to her ethnic look.
We totally loved Radhika Apte's look and sari. How about you? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!