- 15 min ago ICW 2020: Gaurav Gupta's Show 'Name Is Love' Is About Discovering Brave Stories From Young India
- 2 hrs ago India Couture Week 2020: Our Favourite 5 Bridal Wear Picks From Suneet Varma’s Stellar Collection
- 3 hrs ago Lauki Ki Kheer Recipe: Prepare A Nice Dessert For Your Loved Ones
- 5 hrs ago Rosh Hashanah 2020: All You Need To Know About This Festival
- Movies IPL 2020: Farhan Akhtar Kicks Off The Season Opener ‘Cricket Live’ Of IPL 2020, Check Out The Promo!
- Sports Bagnaia hands second successive Misano pole to Vinales with costly late error
- News Doklam, Dalai Lama, troop posting: What info the Chinese demanded from arrested Delhi journalist
- Technology Oppo Reno 4 Pro Special Edition India Launch Set On September 24: Report
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- Automobiles EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Vidya Balan's saree took an exquisite turn with this latest saree of hers. For an e-interview, the actress draped a gorgeous saree and her styling was done beautifully by Who Wore What When. Vidya's jewellery game was also strong and with this saree of hers, the Shakuntala Devi actress gave us a saree goal for the festive occasions and wedding events. We have decoded this saree of hers for you.
So, the actress wore ivory and gold saree, which came from the label, Biswa Bangla and her saree was designed by master weaver Shri Amulya Basak. The saree was also crafted for Amazon Karigar. It was a Jamdani saree that was accentuated by subtle floral patterns. The saree was enhanced by a soft golden-toned border and she paired it with a blazing golden half-sleeved blouse, which was meticulously patterned and designed by Gaurang Shah. While her saree was Jamdani, her blouse was Kanjivaram.
Apart from her gorgeous regal saree, her jewellery also caught our attention. The actress sported a stunning gold and gemstone neckpiece, which went well with her saree. She also wore floral-cut gold earrings to accentuate her look. Vidya Balan's jewellery came from the label, Joolry. The makeup was highlighted by matte nudish-pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The cheekbones were contoured and the middle-parted bun rounded out her avatar.
Vidya Balan looked amazing in her saree. What do you think about her saree look? Let us know that.
Pictures Courtesy: Who Wore What When