- 11 hrs ago Ileana D'Cruz, Tara Sutaria, And More Have Stunning Fashion Goals For Us
- 11 hrs ago 10 Best Quadriceps Exercises To Strengthen Your Thighs
- 11 hrs ago National Press Day 2019: Know What It Is And Why Is It Observed
- 12 hrs ago International Day Of Tolerance 2019: Know About The Date, History And Significance Of The Day
- Movies Vaani Kapoor On Taking It Slow And Steady In Bollywood And Keeping Insecurities At Bay
- News Jharkhand Polls: Cong fields Gourav Vallabh against CM Raghubar Das from Jamshedpur East
- Sports Afghanistan vs West Indies, 2nd T20I: Janat picks 5/11 as Afghanistan level series against West Indies
- Technology Delhi Residents Can Now Pay Rs. 299 For Fresh Air As AQI Deteriorates: All You Need To Know
- Automobiles Bajaj Working On A More Powerful Electric Scooter To Be Sold Under KTM Or Husqvarna Branding
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Sara Ali Khan celebrated her birthday yesterday with Kartik Aaryan, Amrita Singh, and Varun Dhawan and Coolie No.1 team. The actress is currently in Thailand and Kartik Aaryan especially flew down to Bangkok to celebrate Sara's birthday. He took to his Instagram feed to share a picture with Sara on her birthday and captioned it as, "Happy Birthday Princess And Eid Mubarak (this time without the mask)." In the pic, Sara Ali Khan was seen sitting next to Kartik Aaryan in a white traditional suit and later she was seen hugging her mother, Amrita Singh in the same suit.
So, with her white suit, she once again gave us a traditional goal and made a strong case for white ethnic ensembles. Sara wore a half-sleeved white suit and paired it with pyjamis. Her suit was intricately done and adorned with beautifully embroidery. She also draped a white dupatta with her suit. The actress looked gorgeous and completed her look with embellished juttis.
Sara Ali Khan's makeup was dewy-toned with a pink lip shade and subtly contoured cheekbones. The wavy tresses rounded out her avatar. Sara looked amazing as ever and beckoned us to don a suit right away. How did you find her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.