- 7 hrs ago 6 Ways In Which You Can Encourage Your Baby To Crawl
- 8 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Looks Elegant In Her Vibrant Yet Understated Suit
- 8 hrs ago Looking After Your Children Is Necessary, But Mothers Should Have Their ‘Me Time’ First
- 8 hrs ago Kalki Koechlin's Traditional Outfits Are Perfect For Women Who Are Fabric Connoisseurs
- Sports Dominika Cibulkova retires aged 30
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Choti Sarrdaarni Slips To 2nd Spot; Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka Witnesses Jump
- News Will work to form govt in Maharashtra, won’t reveal numbers now: Narayan Rane
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 Renders Leak: Punch-Hole Design, Quad Rear Cameras Hinted
- Travel Mandi – An Unexplored Gem Of India
- Automobiles Hyundai Confirms New Compact Sedan To Be Called Aura
- Finance India’s Q2 GDP Growth May Be At 4.2%: SBI Report
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Recently, Bollywood actresses Sara Ali Khan and Rakul Preet Singh attended the Press Conference of IIFA Awards 2020 in New Delhi, where the two stunning divas made heads turn with their chic outfits. The common factor about the two lovely ladies was that they both donned the same coloured outfit. While Sara looked pretty in a mini dress, on the other hand, Rakul Preet impressed us with her sophisticated jumpsuit. So, let us take a close look at their outfits and decode it.
Sara Ali Khan In A White Mini Dress
So, for the press conference event, Sara Ali Khan opted for an off-shoulder frock style white mini dress, which featured three layers below the bodice. Her pretty dress was accentuated by black polka dots. The Aaj Kal actress completed her look with a pair of contrasting neon orange-hued stilettos. On the accessory part, it was surprising to see Sara making a new trend as she opted for only one piece of earring, which was orange-coloured and looked funky. Sara also painted her nails orange. Sara Ali Khan partly-tied her tresses. She slightly contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, kohles eyes, pink hued eye shadow, blush, and glossy lip shade spruced up her look. Sara looked adorable and cute in that pretty little dress.
Rakul Preet Singh In A White Jumpsuit
Rakul Preet Singh graced the press conference in a stylish white jumpsuit. The bodice of her full-sleeved notched-collar sweetheart neckline jumpsuit was accentuated by black fabric outlining, which gave her attire a smart finished look. Her high-rise loose matching bottoms featured two side pockets. Basically, her jumpsuit looked like a mixture of stylish blazer and pants. The Marjaavaan actress completed her look with a pair of pointed black heels and looked classy. Rakul ditched accessories and upped her look with a messy ponytail. She sharply contoured her T-zone and jawline. Thick brows, soft kohled eyes, light eye shadow, pink blush, and dark lip shade rounded out her look of the day.
We absolutely loved the outfits of Sara Ali Khan and Rakul Preet Singh. What do you think about their outfits? Do let us know in the comment section.