- 4 hrs ago Healthy Foods To Eat During All The Three Trimesters
- 4 hrs ago Republic Day 2021: Inspiring Slogans And Quotes By Freedom Fighters
- 5 hrs ago Parineeti Chopra Slays Like A Boss In A Black Pantsuit And Makes A Powerful Statement
- 6 hrs ago Benefits Of Mindful Eating And Ways To Make Your Mealtime A Healthy And Rewarding Experience
- Sports IPL 2021: Rajasthan Royals trade Robin Uthappa to Chennai Super Kings
- Finance RBI Imposes Rs 2 Crore Penalty On Standard Chartered Bank
- Movies Dayanand Shetty Aka Inspector Daya Opens Up About The CID Cast Making A Comeback With A New Show
- News Fire at Serum Institute very tragic and unfortunate: Sharad Pawar
- Technology Huawei Mate X2 Foldable Smartphone Launch Pegged For February; Full Specifications Leaked
- Automobiles Gemopai Opens Four New Dealerships In Andhra Pradesh & Telangana: Here Are All Details
- Education Do You Know Why India Celebrates Republic Day?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Bollywood diva, Kareena Kapoor Khan has always been one of our favourites not only because of her amazing acting prowess but also because of her stunning fashion sense. Be it casual events or a magazine's shoot, the actress leaves us speechless with her big fashion moments. Recently, Kareena Kapoor turned the cover girl for Elle India magazine's October issue, where she wowed us with her glamourous polyester dress.
On the other hand, her husband Saif Ali Khan's daughter, Sara Ali Khan also did a cover photoshoot for GQ India's The Aqua Issue and raised the temperature in a coat dress.
So, let's take a close look at the outfits of Kareena Kapoor Khan and Sara Ali Khan and find what Khan stars had in store for this stunning photoshoot.
View this post on Instagram
“By 40, you should’ve made your money and have a little bit of a legacy. Then, you can start doing what you want.”— October cover for @elleindia . Polyester dress, @toni_maticevski, pink gold & diamond necklace, @bulgariofficial. Diamond ring, Khan’s own. . Editor-in-chief: @supriya.dravid Photography: #TarunVishwa Styling: @malini_banerji Art direction: @prashish_moore Writer: @rajeevmasand Hair: @yiannitsapatori /@fazemanagement Make-up: @subbu28 (Subbu) Writer: @rajeevmasand Production: @p.productions_ Assisted by: @saaniya07, @pujarinighosh (Styling), @aishh_b, @sakheelparchure (Intern)
A post shared by Kareena Kapoor Khan (@therealkareenakapoor) on
Kareena Kapoor Khan In A Polyester Dress
For Elle India's cover shoot, Kareena Kapoor Khan donned a strapless floor-sweeping golden polyester dress by Toni Maticevski. Styled by Malini Banerji, her glamourous gown had cinched waist,which added structure to her attire. The actress accessorised her look with a pink-gold and diamond Bvlgari necklace while the diamond ring upped her look. The Jab We Met actress left her pulled-back messy tresses loose. Bebo sharply contoured her jawline and cheekbones. She spruced up her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, curled lashes, light eye shadow, soft blush, and nudish-pink lip shade. With her shoot, Kareena Kapoor easily proved that she is one of the most stunning divas in the Bollywood industry.
Sara Ali Khan In A Coat Dress
For the GQ India's photoshoot, Sara Ali Khan wore a full-sleeved V-shaped neckline double breasted black-skirted coat by Louis Vuitton. She pulled off the collar of her coat in an off-shoulder style. The Kedarnath actress teamed her dress with a statement belt, which added structure to her attire. Sara ditched accessories and instead painted her nails black that matched with her outfit. She pulled back her braided tresses into an amazing hairdo. Sara Ali Khan contoured her jawline, T-zone, and cheekbones. The filled thick brows, kohled eyes, mascara, and light pink lip shade spruced up her look. Sara definitely impressed us with her gorgeous look.
We really loved the stunning looks and outfits of Kareena and Sara. What do you think about Kareena Kapoor Khan and Sara Ali Khan's outfit? Do let us know in the comment section.