- Education Bhagat Singh Quotes: Top 11 Inspiring Quotes By Bhagat Singh
- Sports Twitter reacts to Tewatia blitz! Yuvi relieved that Tewatia missed one ball
- News Karnataka bandh today over farm bills; Measures taken to ensure normalcy, says govt
- Movies Jayam Ravi's Bhoomi To Go The Direct OTT Way?
- Technology Week 41, 2020 Launch Roundup: OPPO Reno4 SE, Nokia 3.4, Moto E7 Plus, Vivo V20 SE And More
- Finance Sharekhan Places A "Buy" Call On Tech Mahindra
- Automobiles 2021 Mahindra XUV500 SUV Spotted Testing Revealing Few Features: Spy Pics & Details
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Sanya Malhotra's fashion sense is quite indie and she plays with oodles of bright hues. The latest look of hers was traditional and she was a vision. The actress wore a sari and inspired us to play with vibrant hues. Sanya's look was minimal and her styling was impeccably done. She neared perfection with this look of hers and yet it was a non-conformist avatar. Let's decode her attire and look of the day.
So, Sanya stepped up her fashion game with this Raw Mango sari. It was a simply-draped sari, which seemed laid back and was accentuated by a casual touch. The sari was splashed in a black hue and notched up by white stripe. While her sari was simple, it was the blouse which totally caught our attention. Sanya gave us blouse goals too by pairing her sari with a multi-hued blouse. Red, yellow, orange, black, and blue were the hues used in her blouse.
Sanya's sari was notched up by modern sensibilities but her jewellery reminded us of the traditional roots. She accessorised her look with an intricate oxidised silver neckpiece and a complementing tassel necklace, which came from the label, Curio Cottage. Her makeup was marked by dewy tones with contoured cheekbones, light matte lip shade, and subtle kohl. The impeccable hairdo rounded out her ethnic avatar. Sanya looked effortlessly gorgeous. What do you think about her outfit and look? Let us know that in the comment section.