- 2 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 3 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 4 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- 4 hrs ago Viral: In A Sweet Gesture, A Husband Becomes 'Human Chair' For Pregnant Wife
- Movies Akshaye Khanna: ‘Will Karan Johar Cast Me In His Next Film If I Attend 10 Parties Of His?’
- News Don't insult Veer Savarkar: Sanjay Raut on Rahul Gandhi's remark
- Technology How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- Sports Top guns all confirm for Australian Open
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Is Christmas Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Sanya Malhotra was the classic diva with contemporary taste as she celebrated her birthday with the media. The 'Badhaai Ho' actress looked pretty in her jumpsuit and gave us style goals. She donned an outfit, which was enhanced by a retro touch. Let's decode her outfit and the look.
The talented actress went for a black and white striped outfit that featured flowy V-neck bodice with butterfly sleeves and a knot at the front. Her pyjamas were flared and her ensemble as such was accentuated by a breezy and fuss-free silhouette. It absolutely made for perfect resort wear. Sanya paired her jumpsuit with a pair of black loafers that contrasted her outfit.
She kept her look minimal and accessorised it with delicate pendants, which spruced up her stylish avatar. The makeup was nude-toned and highlighted by a light pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The signature curly tresses rounded out her look. So, what do you think of Sanya Malhotra's outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.