- 29 min ago Viral: This Unappetizing Post Is For All Those Who Want To Kill Their Food Cravings Right Now
- 1 hr ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Pulls Off Her Attire Elegantly But It Is Not Quite Everyone's Cup Of Tea
- 2 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha Or Pooja Hegde, Whose Yellow Outfit You Liked More?
- 2 hrs ago 10 Make-up Myths That You Should Not Believe
- News BJP women MPs complain to poll body against Rahul Gandhi's 'rape in India' remark
- Movies Akshay Kumar Reveals Why Bhumi Pednekar Was His Choice For ‘Durgavati’
- Sports Dwayne Bravo comes out of T20I retirement, expresses his desire to play for West Indies in T20 World Cup 2020
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M11, Galaxy M31 Likely On Cards, Could Arrive In 2020
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Dangal actress, Sanya Malhotra has got a quite fun and carefree fashion sensibility. She has wowed us with her quirky promotional outfits, but this time for 'Pataakha' promotions, Sanya kept it simple. It was a plain-hued number and the actress looked simply stunning.
She sported an attire from the label Raw Mango. It was a humble attire and was a tribute to Indian craftsmanship. Her round-necked kurta was splashed in a vibrant pink colour. It was quarter-sleeved with slightly flared ends and was marked by sharp edges. Sanya paired her bright kurta with slightly subtle straight-fit jacquard pants, which were dipped in an ivory hue.
Her ensemble was so wearable and she made a strong case for office and festive wears. Well, not all the time, you have to wear something too elaborate on festivals and formal occasions. She looked smart and her fashion was so on point.
Sanya teamed her outfit with white pencil heels, which went well with her attire. Her oxidised earrings from Sangeeta Boochra spruced up her avatar. Sanya's makeup was also natural and marked by a deep lip shade and mascara. Her middle-parted impeccable ponytail rounded off her look.
So, how did you find Sanya Malhotra's look of the day? Let us know in the comment section.