- 1 hr ago Auspicious Hindu Wedding Dates In The Month Of June 2020
- 2 hrs ago How To Make All -Natural And Safe Homemade Face Mask For Kids
- 4 hrs ago Preeclampsia: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Complications, Diagnosis & Treatment
- 4 hrs ago Heartbreak Alert! 11 Signs He Is Pretending To Be Interested In You
- Automobiles Nissan Magnite Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Primarily Rival The Hyundai Venue
- Movies Swara Bhaskar Follows Sonu Sood, Helps Migrant Workers Reach Home
- News DGCA says locust swarms pose threat to aircraft during landing and takeoff phase, issues guidelines
- Technology BSNL Offering 2GB Data Per Day For One Year With Rs. 899 Plan
- Sports England call up players for group training: Full list of players included and big players overlooked
- Finance Core Sector Output Slumps 38.1% As Covid-19 Takes A Toll
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Sanya Malhotra and Anusha Dandekar were the latest celebs to give us fashion goals, which we could so easily ace at home. They absolutely slayed it in style and while Anusha flaunted an athleisure style, Sanya wore cute separates. So, let's decode their looks for some much-needed fashion inspiration.
Sanya Malhotra's Cute Look
The Badhaai Ho actress, Sanya Malhotra recently played with classics and beckoned us to dress up at home. She wore a simple white cotton top that was subtly-done and knotted at the front. Her top was half-sleeved and she paired it with blue denim shorts and a classy brown belt. Sanya kept her look jewellery-free and the makeup was natural and light with pink lip shade. She upped her look with a printed hairband and the curly tresses rounded out her avatar.
Anusha Dandekar's Sporty Look
Anusha Dandekar gave a party fashion goal to girls, who don't want any frills and fancies. Her attire was towards the sporty side. She teamed her spaghetti-sleeved black crop top with matching tights. The VJ spruced up her look with a silver short jacket that we thought absolutely added to the sassy-quotient. She paired her ensemble with silver sandals. The makeup was light and the curly highlighted tresses completed her look.
So, whose attire and avatar did you like the most? Let us know that.