- 9 hrs ago Healthy Bitter Foods That May Help Lower Blood Glucose In Diabetics
- 11 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s ‘Let It Be Let It Be’ Tee Is Super Cool And You Literally Would Love To Steal It Away From Her
- 12 hrs ago Kirti Kulhari’s Denim Outfit Is Awesome And Ideal For Café Outings
- 13 hrs ago From Make-up To Hair, Your Go-To Easy DIY Guide For Zoom Meetings Ft. Priyanka Chopra Jonas!
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 22 Highlights: Housemates Create Furor As Sonali Throws Food In The Dustbin
- News Farmers at Singhu border allege conspiracy to kill 4 leaders on Republic Day
- Education MH SET Answer Key 2020 Released At setexam.unipune.ac.in
- Sports 'Devastated' Murray out of Australian Open following positive COVID-19 test
- Finance Reliance Industries Reports 12.5% Jump In Q3 Profit
- Automobiles Harley Davidson Street 750 & Street Rod Discontinued In India: Removed From Website
- Technology You Broadband Launches New Bundled Plans For Its Customers
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Sanya Malhotra and Anusha Dandekar were the latest celebs to give us fashion goals, which we could so easily ace at home. They absolutely slayed it in style and while Anusha flaunted an athleisure style, Sanya wore cute separates. So, let's decode their looks for some much-needed fashion inspiration.
Sanya Malhotra's Cute Look
The Badhaai Ho actress, Sanya Malhotra recently played with classics and beckoned us to dress up at home. She wore a simple white cotton top that was subtly-done and knotted at the front. Her top was half-sleeved and she paired it with blue denim shorts and a classy brown belt. Sanya kept her look jewellery-free and the makeup was natural and light with pink lip shade. She upped her look with a printed hairband and the curly tresses rounded out her avatar.
Anusha Dandekar's Sporty Look
Anusha Dandekar gave a party fashion goal to girls, who don't want any frills and fancies. Her attire was towards the sporty side. She teamed her spaghetti-sleeved black crop top with matching tights. The VJ spruced up her look with a silver short jacket that we thought absolutely added to the sassy-quotient. She paired her ensemble with silver sandals. The makeup was light and the curly highlighted tresses completed her look.
So, whose attire and avatar did you like the most? Let us know that.