- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope: 29 September 2020
- 8 hrs ago World Heart Day 2020: Best Foods To Prevent The Risk Of Heart Diseases In Diabetics
- 12 hrs ago Shirdi Sai Baba’s Birth Anniversary: Here Are Some Interesting Facts About The Hindu-Muslim Saint
- 12 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Shows Us How To Pull Off Semi-Formal And Fashionable Look In The Sassiest Way
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati Lottery Message Promising 25 Lakh On Whatsapp Messenger Is Fake
- Sports Rohit Sharma pats Kieron Pollard, Ishan Kishan for keeping Mumbai Indians in the match
- News Sonia Gandhi urges Congress-ruled states to pass laws to negate central farm acts
- Finance RBI May Hold MPC Meet As Early As Next Week
- Technology Oppo Reno4 F Officially Teased; Launch Set For October, 2020
- Automobiles MG ZS Petrol Model Likely To Launch Next Year In India: Will It Be The Brand’s Fourth Model?
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Check Provisional Answer Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
Sanya Malhotra and Anusha Dandekar were the latest celebs to give us fashion goals, which we could so easily ace at home. They absolutely slayed it in style and while Anusha flaunted an athleisure style, Sanya wore cute separates. So, let's decode their looks for some much-needed fashion inspiration.
Sanya Malhotra's Cute Look
The Badhaai Ho actress, Sanya Malhotra recently played with classics and beckoned us to dress up at home. She wore a simple white cotton top that was subtly-done and knotted at the front. Her top was half-sleeved and she paired it with blue denim shorts and a classy brown belt. Sanya kept her look jewellery-free and the makeup was natural and light with pink lip shade. She upped her look with a printed hairband and the curly tresses rounded out her avatar.
Anusha Dandekar's Sporty Look
Anusha Dandekar gave a party fashion goal to girls, who don't want any frills and fancies. Her attire was towards the sporty side. She teamed her spaghetti-sleeved black crop top with matching tights. The VJ spruced up her look with a silver short jacket that we thought absolutely added to the sassy-quotient. She paired her ensemble with silver sandals. The makeup was light and the curly highlighted tresses completed her look.
So, whose attire and avatar did you like the most? Let us know that.