- 1 hr ago Kaif Sisters, Katrina And Isabelle Look Pretty As Peach In Their Pink Dresses But Who Looked Better?
- 2 hrs ago Zindagi Gulzar Hai Actress Sanam Saeed’s Best 5 Outfits For This Monsoon
- 3 hrs ago Happy Birthday Shirley Setia: 5 Fashionable Yet Cute Looks Of The Diva That Will Make You Go Awww
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 02 July 2020
- Technology Poco M2 Pro Geekbench Listing Reveals Key Specs
- News Former Mizoram speaker Rokamlova dies at 79
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Signs Multi-Million Dollar TV Deal With Amazon: I Can Do Whatever Language I Want
- Finance Pfizer Jumps 8.5% As Parent Firm's Coronavirus Vaccine Shows Potential In Human Trials
- Automobiles MG Hector Receives More Than 50,000 Bookings Since Its Inception In The Indian Market
- Sports Rumour Has It: Griezmann not interested in Barcelona exit
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Be it for fashion shoots or for the adorable pictures shared by Sania Mirza of her son Izhaan Mirza Malik, the tennis star constantly catches our attention with her social media feed. She has even made an Instagram account of her son, where she has been posting a lot of cute pictures of him. Recently, on the occasion of Eid, Sania had a lovely photoshoot with her little munchkin Izhaan and the pictures made us say 'aww'.Dressed up in co-ordinated white ethnic outfits, the duo gave major mother-son goals. So, let us take a close look at their outfits and decode it.
Source- Sania Mirza
So, Sania Mirza sported a full-sleeved round-collar white kurti, which was accentuated by checkered patterns and intricate blue prints at the border. She teamed her kurti with a plain white flared skirt and upped her look with a pair of silver-toned jhumkis. Sania let loose her side-parted sleek tresses and spruced up her look with slight contouring marked by filled brows, kohled eyes, highlighted pink cheekbones, and pink lip shade.
Source- Izhaan Mirza Malik
On the other hand, her son Izhaan Mirza Malik was dressed in a full-sleeved chinese-collar kurta that featured side slits. He teamed it with matching churidar bottoms and layered his ensemble with a sleeveless open-front short purple jacket. Izhaan completed his look with a pair of white shoes.
We absolutely loved how Sania Mirza's son twinned with her in co-ordinated outfit and he looked adorable as ever. What do you think about their outfits and photoshoot? Let us know that in the comment section.