- 40 min ago Daily Horoscope 11 December 2019
- 9 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 9 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 11 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- Technology Amazon Headsets Fest Offers You Can Get On Headphones, Earphones, Truly Wireless Earbuds And More
- Sports Salzburg 0-2 Liverpool: Keita and Salah see Reds through in thrilling clash
- Movies Shahid Kapoor To Commence Shoot Of ‘Jersey’ On December 13 Despite Being Severely Ill
- News Senior Shiv Sena leader hints at patch-up with BJP, says 'Uddhav will take decision at right time'
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
It almost seems as if pantsuits are becoming more mainstream than dresses. The comfy fuss-free pantsuits seem like an ideal choice for the formal events. However, divas have experimented with the pantsuit too and a few have added a quirk factor to these structural suits. For instance, Richa Chadha gave her formal wear a fun twist and this was very hard to miss.
So, Richa attended an INOX event recently and looked simply awesome in her all black pantsuit, which consisted of a full-sleeved jacket and straight-fit pants. She also gave us pairing goals by teaming her black pantsuit with a casual white-hued tee, which had the word, 'Pop' written on it in pink. Adding to that, she also wore bright pink heels, which absolutely colour-blocked her attire.
Richa accessorised her look with large hoop earrings, which added to the quirk quotient. The makeup was nude-toned and enhanced by a bold maroon lip shade and dark kohl. The impeccable side-swept tresses completed her stylish avatar. So, what do you think about Richa's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.