- 1 hr ago Schizophrenia: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- 2 hrs ago 9 Things People With Oily Skin Should Never Do
- 7 hrs ago Hina Khan Shows Us Her Evolved Fashion Sensibility With This Sculptural Gown At Cannes 2019
- 7 hrs ago Cannes Diary 2019: Diana Penty Sticks To The Roots With Her Impeccable Sculptural Sari
- News Violence, clashes mar polling yet again in Bengal, Supriyo blames Mamata
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections 10 Days: Mahesh Babu’s Movie Continues To Rake In The Moolah
- Sports Warner and Smith are ready to face fire in England: Langer
- Technology How to hide and encrypt your files on any OnePlus smartphone using Lockbox
- Automobiles Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Richa Chadha is in the UK these days for the premiere of her upcoming film, 'Love Sonia'. The prolific actress wore this outfit for a BBC interview. It came from the fashion label, Bloom and Richa looked stunning in it. Her ensemble was structured and gave us office wear goals.
So, Richa wore a red-hued outfit that was absolutely winter-worthy. It was a buttoned dress, which she paired with a cropped blazer. This dress of hers totally reflected European design sensibilities and was accentuated by a belt and an overlapping detail. The full-sleeved ensemble totally seemed comfortable and fuss-free. It gave boss lady vibes and she paired it with black stockings and pointed sandals. Her sandals came from the label, Dotti.
Richa looked impeccable and inspired us with her fashion choice. She mostly kept her look jewellery-free but carried a vintage classy bag by Dior. Her makeup was nude-toned and highlighted by a maroon lip shade. The side-swept tresses rounded out her look. So, how did you find Richa Chadha's outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.