- just now A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 14 min ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- 1 hr ago Viral: This Unappetizing Post Is For All Those Who Want To Kill Their Food Cravings Right Now
- 1 hr ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Pulls Off Her Attire Elegantly But It Is Not Quite Everyone's Cup Of Tea
- Movies Sharmila Tagore Heaps Praises On Kareena Kapoor: ‘You Have Been Wonderful, I Wish You Stay The Same’
- Technology 4 Ways to Block Someone on Gmail
- News BJP women MPs complain to poll body against Rahul Gandhi's 'rape in India' remark
- Sports Dwayne Bravo comes out of T20I retirement, expresses his desire to play for West Indies in T20 World Cup 2020
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Richa Chadha's latest travel style was very retro and we loved it. The dress was about colour-blocking done effectively and made for a perfect winter wear. It was a full-sleeved attire that featured an asymmetrical hemline and a round neck.
Reminiscent of the 70s fashion, this dress of hers was splashed in black hue and contrasted by the earthy pop of colours, which included a mix of ivory, red, and blue shades. The comparatively vibrant portion of her dress was pleated and gave her attire a dramatic touch. Well, we thought it was certainly an ideal travel wear, as it seemed comfy, smart, and breezy.
She paired her ensemble with a pair of shiny black shoes, which went well with her dress. Also, dark shades added to her look. Richa's makeup was light and subtle. She wore a nude lip shade. However, it was her hairdo that made a lot of difference to her look. Her side-swept bob cut accentuated her look to a whole new level.
So, what do you think about Richa Chadha's look of the day? Let us know that in the comment section.