Richa Chadha's latest travel style was very retro and we loved it. The dress was about colour-blocking done effectively and made for a perfect winter wear. It was a full-sleeved attire that featured an asymmetrical hemline and a round neck.
Reminiscent of the 70s fashion, this dress of hers was splashed in black hue and contrasted by the earthy pop of colours, which included a mix of ivory, red, and blue shades. The comparatively vibrant portion of her dress was pleated and gave her attire a dramatic touch. Well, we thought it was certainly an ideal travel wear, as it seemed comfy, smart, and breezy.
She paired her ensemble with a pair of shiny black shoes, which went well with her dress. Also, dark shades added to her look. Richa's makeup was light and subtle. She wore a nude lip shade. However, it was her hairdo that made a lot of difference to her look. Her side-swept bob cut accentuated her look to a whole new level.
So, what do you think about Richa Chadha's look of the day? Let us know that in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu