- 20 min ago Durgamati Promotions: Bhumi Pednekar Sports Minimal Make-Up But Her Blue Winged Eyeliner Steals The Attention
- 1 hr ago Bhumi Pednekar’s Printed Floral Pantsuit Is Totally Unique And Worth Investing In; Here’s The Price
- 2 hrs ago 7 Signs You Are Being Self-Centered In Your Relationship
- 3 hrs ago Coolie No. 1 Promotions: Sara Ali Khan In A Red Pantsuit And White Ethnic Suit, Which One Did You Like More?
- Movies Genelia D'Souza On Riteish Deshmukh: He Doesn't Think That Everything Is A Girl's Job
- Finance Bitcoin Could Fall Further, Says JP Morgan
- Technology BSNL Partners With ZING App To Offer Content With Prepaid Packs
- Sports ISL 2020-21: East Bengal look to step up attack and secure maiden win
- News New farm bills empower farmers, gives them legal protection: PM Modi amid protests
- Automobiles BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In December
Richa Chadha's latest travel style was very retro and we loved it. The dress was about colour-blocking done effectively and made for a perfect winter wear. It was a full-sleeved attire that featured an asymmetrical hemline and a round neck.
Reminiscent of the 70s fashion, this dress of hers was splashed in black hue and contrasted by the earthy pop of colours, which included a mix of ivory, red, and blue shades. The comparatively vibrant portion of her dress was pleated and gave her attire a dramatic touch. Well, we thought it was certainly an ideal travel wear, as it seemed comfy, smart, and breezy.
She paired her ensemble with a pair of shiny black shoes, which went well with her dress. Also, dark shades added to her look. Richa's makeup was light and subtle. She wore a nude lip shade. However, it was her hairdo that made a lot of difference to her look. Her side-swept bob cut accentuated her look to a whole new level.
So, what do you think about Richa Chadha's look of the day? Let us know that in the comment section.