- News Kerala Lottery Win Win W-549 today lottery result LIVE
- Technology 5 Apps To Buy Medicines Right From Your Smartphone
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 2 Update: Double Elimination & Wild Cart Entries This Weekend!
- Sports Kobe Bryant dead: How the Lakers legend became an all-time great
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Richa Chadha's second time at Cannes Film Festival was really a memorable one with her 'Sarabjit' team arm-in-arm present for the premier of the film at Cannes. Richa had attended Cannes last year for 'Masaan' and gave us a stunning Cannes red carpet fashion debut. She is back this year better than ever.
Richa was first spotted at 'Sarabjit' press conference in separates from Hermes, a crisp-white shirt tucked into a printed wrap skirt. Pointy toe heels and drop studs from Dior with a turquoise leather clutch to carry along.
Her next appearance was alongside co-star Aishwarya Rai and the team of 'Sarabjit' on the Cannes red carpet yesterday. Richa wore an ivory tull scallop saree from Sabyasachi and paired it with a khadi blouse. The embellishment all over looked beautiful.
Richa kept her makeup for the first look quite neutral, but she opted for red lips and a dewy makeup for her red carpet appearance.
Do you think Richa carried off her outfits well? Let us know by commenting below.