TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Rhea Chakraborty took a nature-inspired turn with this sari, which she sported for the Pega Teach For Change Event. The actress looked ethereal and totally inspired us to go green. Her sari was designed by Punit Balana. In the season of cold breeze, Rhea's sari came as a refreshing spring break. Let's decode her outfit and the look.
So, the 'Jalebi' actress wore this ivory sari and teamed it with a sleeveless blouse. It was accentuated by green leaf prints and white-hued floral accents. Rhea draped it classically and paired it with a matching sleeveless blouse. We thought her sari really backed the eco-friendly fashion and she pulled off her attire effortlessly.
The actress wore minimal jewellery to notch up her look. Her jewellery came from the label Azotiique by Varun Raheja. Her makeup was nude-toned and highlighted by a matte lip shade and smoky kohl. The sharp middle-parted tresses rounded out her look. Rhea looked gorgeous as ever. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.