- 1 hr ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Four: Ananya Panday Makes A Stunning Showstopper Debut As The Blockbuster Bride
- 1 hr ago Mother Teresa's 109th Birth Anniversary: Interesting Facts About The Missionary
- 3 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day 3: Rakul Preet Sizzles In A Metallic Silver Look
- 3 hrs ago How Live-In Relationships Can Benefit Couples
- Technology Here's How To Track All Your Digital Subscriptions
- Movies Rakul Preet On Marjaavaan: Says She Is Glad Everything Is Finally Coming Together
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki S-Presso India Launch Confirmed For The 30th Of September: Details & Specs
- News LK Advani recalls how ‘food lover' Jaitley never failed to recommend good restaurants
- Finance Gold Scales To Rs. 38,600 On Fed Powell Comments And Grim Trade War Outlook
- Sports Major fire breakout at the house of Sreesanth at Kochi
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
The young B-town divas also impressed us with their fashion statements at recent events. They proved to us that their fashion is as evolved as their seniors and that they can pull off outfits effortlessly. So, this time, with festivities around the corner, they gave us traditional fashion goals. Let's find out what these pretty divas wore and then you can let us know that who looked the best.
Amongst the young brigade of Bollywood, Ananya Panday was one of the best dressed last week. She wore an Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla outfit for the Diwali Party of Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla. The soon-to-be-launched, Ananya mesmerised us with her vibrant and colourful outfit- aren't festival season is about that? Her attire consisted of a half-sleeved metallic golden blouse and a flared skirt that was dipped in the shades of orange, yellow, blue, red, pink, blue, and purple. It was a patterned skirt with intricately done border. She notched up her look with elaborate danglers and maang-tikka. Her light makeup and sleek tresses completed her look.
Daughter of Sanjay Kapoor, Shanaya also dazzled us with her muted-toned lehenga, which was designed by Tarun Tahiliani. She wore an oyster grey lehenga that featured a shimmery cropped blouse and a voluminous skirt. Her skirt was meticulously detailed and celebrated the craftsmanship and design sensibilities of the designer. She teamed her outfit with a sheer net dupatta that was subtly embroidered. Shanaya wore intricate earrings to spruce up her look. The makeup was highlighted by a bold red lip shade and accentuated cheekbones. The middle-parted tresses completed her look.
The 'Jalebi' actress and very cute Rhea Chakraborty brought back the floral charm with her traditional outfit. Her lehenga was every inch dreamy and designed by Shriya Som. It consisted of a sleeveless pristine ivory blouse that looked satiny and she paired it with a flared skirt that was enhanced by a sprinkle of red roses and other colourful nature-inspired patterns. Rhea draped a lightweight dupatta that complemented her outfit. She wore sleek danglers to accentuate her look. Her makeup was marked by a wine-red lip shade. The side-swept tresses and the charming smile rounded off her ethnic look.
Was it a sari or a lehenga? At first look, it was a sari but no, it was a midnight lehenga by Monisha Jaising, which Suhana Khan wore for the Diwali bash at her residence. The actress looked impressive in her fusion outfit, which we thought was enhanced by modern aesthetics. She wore a bold blouse with intricately embroidered sleeves and teamed it with a structured skirt and a dupatta, which was draped in a Gujarati style. Her makeup was nude and the side-swept tresses completed her look.
Sara Ali Khan
Sara Ali Khan celebrated Diwali with a resplendent golden outfit by Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla. Her lehenga consisted of a sleeveless bustier, which was meticulously glittered and embellished and she paired it with a flared skirt that truly celebrated the festival of lights with meticulous patterns. She teamed it with a beige-hued sheer dupatta and accessorised her look with chandelier-like danglers. Her makeup was marked by a red lip shade and the wavy tresses rounded off her look.
So, whose attire did you find the best? Let us know in the comment section.