- 37 min ago From Shamita Shetty To Shikha Talsania: Whose Dress Game Was The Best?
- 40 min ago Osteoporosis In Men: Risk Factors And Tips To Prevent It
- 17 hrs ago Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- 17 hrs ago Dia Mirza’s Blue Floral Dress Makes For A Perfect All-Occasion Attire
- Finance AirAsia Puts On Offer ‘Big Sale' For 72 Hours
- News WB CM Mamata likely to meet doctors without media but demand meeting be recorded
- Technology Huawei Nova 5 Official Teaser Confirms 32MP Selfie Camera And WaterDrop Notch
- Automobiles Toyota Innova Rolls Over Thrice In Crash; Airbags Fail To Deploy
- Sports 'Another strike on Pakistan': Home Minister Amit Shah congratulates Team India on emphatic WC win
- Movies Taimur CHEERS For Team India In Blue Jersey; Dad Saif Watches Ind vs Pak Match With Reel Daughter!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Not the one to shy away from bold hues and dramatic styling, veteran actress Rekha was a sight to behold at Isha Ambani and Anand Piramal's wedding. She looked radiant in a Manish Malhotra number and made a colourful entry. This was one of the most vibrant outfits of the evening and definitely made for an OOTN.
Her ensemble was dipped in the shades of rani pink and comparatively muted orange. It was accentuated by blazing golden motifs that elucidated the importance of traditional craftsmanship of the country. Rekha's attire was also intricately bordered and she teamed her traditional ensemble with heavy jewellery. She wore elaborate choker, bangles, maangtikka, and jhumkis to notch up her avatar.
Rekha carried a vibrant purse with her, which we thought went well with her outfit. Her makeup was dewy and highlighted by a red lip shade and smoky kohl. The gajra-adorned middle-parted bun completed her ethnic look. Rekha looked beyond beautiful. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.