Not the one to shy away from bold hues and dramatic styling, veteran actress Rekha was a sight to behold at Isha Ambani and Anand Piramal's wedding. She looked radiant in a Manish Malhotra number and made a colourful entry. This was one of the most vibrant outfits of the evening and definitely made for an OOTN.
Her ensemble was dipped in the shades of rani pink and comparatively muted orange. It was accentuated by blazing golden motifs that elucidated the importance of traditional craftsmanship of the country. Rekha's attire was also intricately bordered and she teamed her traditional ensemble with heavy jewellery. She wore elaborate choker, bangles, maangtikka, and jhumkis to notch up her avatar.
Rekha carried a vibrant purse with her, which we thought went well with her outfit. Her makeup was dewy and highlighted by a red lip shade and smoky kohl. The gajra-adorned middle-parted bun completed her ethnic look. Rekha looked beyond beautiful. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!