- Movies Sakshi Agarwal And Vanitha Vijayakumar's Verbal War; 'Pongal' Trolls Have Gone Viral
- News Farmer suicide: Rajasthan govt orders probe, Pilot says deceased peasant was "not under debt"
- Technology Honor 30 Lite Leak: Quad-Rear Cameras, Kirin 810 SoC And More
- Finance Indigo Flat Rs. 2000 Cashback Offer: Know Details
- Sports Dutch MotoGP is a race you do not want to miss!
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift To Get Four Airbags, Sunroof & New Petrol Engine
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
After attending the grand wedding of Isha Ambani and Anand Piramal, Raveena Tandon graced the wedding ceremony of Dinesh Vijan. She looked ethereal in black and gold number and with this attire of hers, she stepped up her traditional fashion game.
Her attire consisted of a sleeveless blouse and a voluminous skirt. The blouse was embellished in gold metallic accents and the skirt was also intricately detailed with amazing thread work. Her attire reflected on the traditional craftsmanship of the country. She teamed her lehenga with a matching plain sheer dupatta, which featured zari border. Her ensemble was designed by Tarun Tahiliani.
Raveena also carried a subtly-printed gold potli bag with her, which went well with her outfit. She wore an emerald ring, a complementing neckpiece and earrings to spruce up her look. Her makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The puffed bun rounded out her ethnic look. So, how did you find Raveena Tandon's outfit of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.