TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four Accused Including Aseemanand Acquitted In Samjauta Express Blast Case
- IPL 2019: Five Foreign Players Who Could Rock The Tournament
- Vodafone Offers 50% Discount On Amazon Prime Subscription
- Bajaj Qute Launched In India At Rs 2.63 Lakh — A Quadricycle Threat To Small Cars?
- Why Investors Are Dumping Auto Stocks And Buying Banking Stocks?
- Zee Cine Awards 2019 Winners List
- How Lord Krishna Killed Kamsa: The Story Of Kamsa Vadh
- Calangute, The Ideal Getaway For Beach Bums Does Exist!
After attending the grand wedding of Isha Ambani and Anand Piramal, Raveena Tandon graced the wedding ceremony of Dinesh Vijan. She looked ethereal in black and gold number and with this attire of hers, she stepped up her traditional fashion game.
Her attire consisted of a sleeveless blouse and a voluminous skirt. The blouse was embellished in gold metallic accents and the skirt was also intricately detailed with amazing thread work. Her attire reflected on the traditional craftsmanship of the country. She teamed her lehenga with a matching plain sheer dupatta, which featured zari border. Her ensemble was designed by Tarun Tahiliani.
Raveena also carried a subtly-printed gold potli bag with her, which went well with her outfit. She wore an emerald ring, a complementing neckpiece and earrings to spruce up her look. Her makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The puffed bun rounded out her ethnic look. So, how did you find Raveena Tandon's outfit of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.