- 6 min ago PV Sindhu Wins Gold At BWF World Championship: Here Are Some Facts About The Famous Badminton Player
- 11 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Five: Genelia D’ Souza Gives Us The Best Showstopper Moment With This Red Lehenga
- 12 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Exudes Contrasting Vibes With Her Two LFW 2019 Black Gowns
- 12 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Finale: Kareena Kapoor Khan Brings Alive Old Hollywood Glamour With Her Classy Look
- Finance Tata Steel Down 5%; Share May Drag Further Lower To Rs. 230-250/Share
- Technology Redmi Note 8 Official Teaser Confirms Quad-Camera Setup
- Movies Sudeep Considers Himself Blessed To Be A Part Of Salman Khan's Life! Talks About Bonding & Love
- News Ayodhya hearing resumes in Supreme Court
- Sports India vs West Indies: Virat Kohli surpasses Ganguly, equals Dhoni; Bumrah sets Asian record
- Automobiles 2020 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Launched In A New Colour: Priced At Rs 13.99 Lakh
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Anushka Sharma and Raveena Tandon were suited up for their latest airport outing. The actresses made a strong case for pantsuits and gave us two awesome looks. While one went for a quirky avatar, the other opted for a classy look. Let's find out what they wore.
So, Anushka went for a dark blue number, which featured stripes. She wore a white-coloured tee with a message and paired it with a quarter-sleeved collared coat that was structural. She also wore flared pants that matched with her coat and notched up her look with white sneakers. Anushka accessorised her look with studs and carried a side bag with her. Her makeup was minimally done and the side-swept tresses completed her look.
Raveena wore ash grey and white checkered pantsuit that we so loved. She wore a black high-neck top and paired it with a full-sleeved jacket and matching flared pants. She enhanced her outfit with a belt. Raveena teamed her ensemble with black-hued pencil heels and carried a red side bag with her. She wore dark shades, studs, and highlighted her makeup with red lip shade. The middle-parted tresses rounded out her look.
We absolutely liked their style statements. What about you? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.