- Technology JioCall App Confirms Fixed Line Calling Service – How To Use This Service
- Movies Rachita Ram: 'I'll DEFINITELY QUIT Film Industry After Marriage; Life Will Be Dedicated To My Family
- News Viral video of street dog showing his injured paw to a pharmacist is melting hearts
- Automobiles Jeep Compass Trailhawk Launched In India — Priced At Rs 26.8 Lakh
- Sports ICC WC 2019: India vs West Indies: 4 memorable moments: 1983 triumph to More's six
- Finance 3 Changes That Will Affect Your ITR Filing This Year
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Raveena Tandon looked absolutely resplendent and elegant at the pre-wedding festivities of Isha Ambani. The actress wore a pastel-hued sharara that we thought was a must-buy for mehendi and other day-functions. Her attire was designed by Anamika Khanna and the styling was done beautifully too.
She wore a full-sleeved shirt-styled kurta that was high-neck and came alive with intricately done floral embroidery and beadwork. Raveena paired it with complementing flared pyjamas that were beautifully bordered with floral accents. The pink and turquoise dupatta matched with her outfit and that notched up her ensemble. She paired her attire with embellished jootis, which went well with her sharara.
Raveena accessorised her look with a statement un-cut diamond solitaire necklace, complementing earrings, gold bangles, and a ring crafted out of a precious stone. Her makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and the middle-parted wavy tresses completed her ethnic avatar. So, how did you find Raveena Tandon's attire? Let us know that in the comment section.