TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four Accused Including Aseemanand Acquitted In Samjauta Express Blast Case
- IPL 2019: Five Foreign Players Who Could Rock The Tournament
- Vodafone Offers 50% Discount On Amazon Prime Subscription
- Bajaj Qute Launched In India At Rs 2.63 Lakh — A Quadricycle Threat To Small Cars?
- Why Investors Are Dumping Auto Stocks And Buying Banking Stocks?
- Zee Cine Awards 2019 Winners List
- How Lord Krishna Killed Kamsa: The Story Of Kamsa Vadh
- Calangute, The Ideal Getaway For Beach Bums Does Exist!
Raveena Tandon looked absolutely resplendent and elegant at the pre-wedding festivities of Isha Ambani. The actress wore a pastel-hued sharara that we thought was a must-buy for mehendi and other day-functions. Her attire was designed by Anamika Khanna and the styling was done beautifully too.
She wore a full-sleeved shirt-styled kurta that was high-neck and came alive with intricately done floral embroidery and beadwork. Raveena paired it with complementing flared pyjamas that were beautifully bordered with floral accents. The pink and turquoise dupatta matched with her outfit and that notched up her ensemble. She paired her attire with embellished jootis, which went well with her sharara.
Raveena accessorised her look with a statement un-cut diamond solitaire necklace, complementing earrings, gold bangles, and a ring crafted out of a precious stone. Her makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and the middle-parted wavy tresses completed her ethnic avatar. So, how did you find Raveena Tandon's attire? Let us know that in the comment section.