Raveena Tandon looked absolutely resplendent and elegant at the pre-wedding festivities of Isha Ambani. The actress wore a pastel-hued sharara that we thought was a must-buy for mehendi and other day-functions. Her attire was designed by Anamika Khanna and the styling was done beautifully too.
She wore a full-sleeved shirt-styled kurta that was high-neck and came alive with intricately done floral embroidery and beadwork. Raveena paired it with complementing flared pyjamas that were beautifully bordered with floral accents. The pink and turquoise dupatta matched with her outfit and that notched up her ensemble. She paired her attire with embellished jootis, which went well with her sharara.
Raveena accessorised her look with a statement un-cut diamond solitaire necklace, complementing earrings, gold bangles, and a ring crafted out of a precious stone. Her makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and the middle-parted wavy tresses completed her ethnic avatar. So, how did you find Raveena Tandon's attire? Let us know that in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'